2020 Poo 850 137 is a monster!

52 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Dude just stfu you are retarded. I own one and I'm getting almost 12k for it with 3k miles. 

Go ride that fucking burn barrel. Oh wait you don't even ride. 

He's specifically avoiding the burn up mess he owned in the Ontario forum.  :lol: 

40 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Could have this one for 9500 greenbacks. To bad the warranty gets void crossing borders. 

I would have bought it for 9500 instantly.

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

50 % depreciation in 1 fukking model year on the poo 850, from a poolaris dealer. Think about that, and let it sink in. Good thing it has unmatched reliability, or it might even be 75 % depreciation, in 1 fukking year. I wonder if the poo dealers know something extra about the 2019 850 poos, that they haven,t let out of the bag yet ?

So maybe in another 5 years you might be able to buy a 2019 model?

Just now, Reevester said:

Sure was. 

The guy is avoiding it as hard as he can but he was the top poster in the 850 thread in the Ont section earlier :lol: can't make it up 

1 hour ago, Reevester said:

3 years of warranty makes it more appealing to them I'm sure. If they make 500 hundred off the new deal and 500 hundred off trade in I think they are happy. Hear anyways. 

New deal comes with a free cover or free belt and 4L of ves extreme or $300 on accessories. And free first serivce. And a tank of gas and oil. Work that out with the $700 loyalty from polaris and shes a whopping 3k or less to trade in. :snack:

Did you get the 850 xcr?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I would have bought a poo 850 if I could have found one. They are worth gold

ton around for sale here and there has been all season when people were passing on their spring checks with the motor issues.  not as cheap as I would have expected but i guess if they didn't blow in 1000 miles hopefully they won't.  17/18 G4's and 800 abortions and assaults seem to be the value sled right now on our used market

6 minutes ago, Reevester said:

No I'm thinking I'm going to give 137 a try. 

137" for sure. Not sure why they didnt offer it last year but sounds like they have it dialed in pretty good. Im keeping this SBA another year, they should have my XCR 136 in the new chassis by 2021, 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

137" for sure. Not sure why they didnt offer it last year but sounds like they have it dialed in pretty good. Im keeping this SBA another year, they should have my XCR 136 in the new chassis by 2021, 

Yeah no doubt. I'll put the velocitys on when I mash the other ones in a couple years.

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

I just built a snowcheck on Polaris website and its fucking $16,000 for the fucker. Before tax! WTF are they thinking? 

That's crazy. When I build one in nook it's only 16800. And most dealers are 2k off that price. And you are woman of you need electric start and the nav for 1500 more. 

5 minutes ago, Reevester said:

That's crazy. When I build one in nook it's only 16800. And most dealers are 2k off that price. And you are woman of you need electric start and the nav for 1500 more. 

But I like the Nav!!!!1111