2020 Poo 850 137 is a monster!

14 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I don't think many take the Lester's opinions seriously 

They are skidoo bag lickers so when they stroke the poo you have to take them seriously!!!!!!111

47 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

All you’re 850 will belong to new cat 800!

If they get the calibration right. The last few years have not been very good. 

16 minutes ago, Edmo said:

If they get the calibration right. The last few years have not been very good. 

They can get the engine running like a sewing machine but if you are blowing belts all the time... 

Polaris says their new $240 850 belt will last 7500 miles. Seems optimistic but I have 3200 on mine and it still looks good. But I havent put a micrometer on it. I havent had to adjust the deflection all year. 

50 % depreciation in 1 fukking model year on the poo 850, from a poolaris dealer. Think about that, and let it sink in. Good thing it has unmatched reliability, or it might even be 75 % depreciation, in 1 fukking year. I wonder if the poo dealers know something extra about the 2019 850 poos, that they haven,t let out of the bag yet ?

7 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

50 % depreciation in 1 fukking model year on the poo 850, from a poolaris dealer. Think about that, and let it sink in. Good thing it has unmatched reliability, or it might even be 75 % depreciation, in 1 fukking year. I wonder if the poo dealers know something extra about the 2019 850 poos, that they haven,t let out of the bag yet ?

Dude just stfu you are retarded. I own one and I'm getting almost 12k for it with 3k miles. 

Go ride that fucking burn barrel. Oh wait you don't even ride. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

They are skidoo bag lickers so when they stroke the poo you have to take them seriously!!!!!!111

really ? becuse those tools love my pos  wildcat trail so there goes that theory out the window 

13 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Dude just stfu you are retarded. I own one and I'm getting almost 12k for it with 3k miles. 

Go ride that fucking burn barrel. Oh wait you don't even ride. 

Mine was worthless on trade this year with low miles. The dealers dont want the trades. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Mine was worthless on trade this year with low miles. The dealers dont want the trades. 

3 years of warranty makes it more appealing to them I'm sure. If they make 500 hundred off the new deal and 500 hundred off trade in I think they are happy. Hear anyways. 

New deal comes with a free cover or free belt and 4L of ves extreme or $300 on accessories. And free first serivce. And a tank of gas and oil. Work that out with the $700 loyalty from polaris and shes a whopping 3k or less to trade in. :snack:

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

I would have bought a poo 850 if I could have found one. They are worth gold