2020 Poo 850 137 is a monster!

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

I wish I still had the white sled , that fucking chinko clapped out hunk of shit fucking ripped :lol:  

:lol: I'm never going to be totally happy with any sled. It's a shitty thing to realize

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I'm never going to be totally happy with any sled. It's a shitty thing to realize

Me neither . This one is good but it just has no top end . Not that I use that very much these days but it's just the idea.  I thought about ghost riding the fuckin thing into a tree on the Caribou railbed this past weekend  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Me neither . This one is good but it just has no top end . Not that I use that very much these days but it's just the idea.  I thought about ghost riding the fuckin thing into a tree on the Caribou railbed this past weekend  :lol: 

tenor.gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I left the sporting club at 8 Friday night. Well apparently there is a 1/4inch of map that is incorrect. I tried to avoid 18 miles of railbed and ended up riding 31 instead. I fucking hate that railbed.

9 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

I left the sporting club at 8 Friday night. Well apparently there is a 1/4inch of map that is incorrect. I tried to avoid 18 miles of railbed and ended up riding 31 instead. I fucking hate that railbed.

I dunno my way around up there yet so I just stuck to the main ITS trails . :bc:

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

Same amount of lugs on the ground between the xcr and xc 137. I'm going with the xcr. 

1552687397624-productstill.png

That has the new bad ass Velocity shocks on it.  I serviced a few sets for the Iron Dog guys this year.  They are pretty bad ass.  

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That has the new bad ass Velocity shocks on it.  I serviced a few sets for the Iron Dog guys this year.  They are pretty bad ass.  

They are beefy as fuck 2" diameter and bigger resiviors. All the beefed up stuff on the xcr is pretty nice. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Same amount of lugs on the ground between the xcr and xc 137. I'm going with the xcr. 

1552687397624-productstill.png

No kidding...what is the dollar difference?