2020 Poo 850 137 is a monster!

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It takes big bucks....I want a legit 200hp factory sled. That is about the line where I dont get board with power

Hahaha.....these girls really just dont get it

And the only legit 200 horse sled comes in your favorite chassis. :lol: Quite the conundrum. 

Edited by Edmo

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

I wish it was as simple as cat and they had 2 models and 1 color to choose from. The 137 sounds pretty sweet. 

It's good to have choice :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I wish it was as simple as cat and they had 2 models and 1 color to choose from. The 137 sounds pretty sweet. 

Just now, Kev144 said:

It's good to have choice :bc: 

This isn't HCS....go bust Krom and Iceman Joes balls over there. 😂

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This isn't HCS....go bust Krom and Iceman Joes balls over there. 😂

I should know better than bump a sled topic on......................... A sled site! 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I should know better than bump a sled topic on......................... A sled site! 

Oh settle down Bontz Jr!!!   :lmao:

So are you guys saying you can't get a 137 XCR?

i just looked at the site and I see the XCR SB is only available with the hay baler rear end.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

All the poo 2019 850 owners on HCS are whining about having to take a 50 % hit on trade-in value towards a new and improved 2020 poo 850.

Even the dealers don,t want them. New and improved, with a 4 year warranty, and taking it in the a$$ at trade-in time. Gotta love the screwing the owners are taking on their great trouble free poo.  Line up here to get your new and improved 850. Note from poolaris, we promise, this time, it will be a good one, with unmatched, unreliability.

• Haha 2

Just now, Reevester said:

I'll decide after the show. Probably go with the 137. Craig is giving me a good deal and the 10 minute drive is so much nicer.

What's the new price compared to the other guy?  

2 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

All the poo 2019 850 owners on HCS are whining about having to take a 50 % hit on trade-in value towards a new and improved 2020 poo 850.

Even the dealers don,t want them. New and improved, with a 4 year warranty, and taking it in the a$$ at trade-in time. Gotta love the screwing the owners are taking on their great trouble free poo.  Line up here to get your new and improved 850. Note from poolaris, we promise, this time, it will be a good one, with unmatched, unreliability.

Why are you avoiding that topic in the Ontario forum about the melted turbo? 

10 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Hey retard you own a cat apparently, dont be talking about trade in value when you can't even sell the thing period. 

It was one guy to you total fucking mook. 

Heres frostyfags big bad turbo guys. 

IMG_2389.jpg.b1cfe6bef6af80f850dbfd2d8d70bec6.jpg

Edited by Reevester

4 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Hey retard you own a cat apparently, dont be talking about trade in value when you can't even sell the thing period. 

It was one guy to you total fucking mook. 

Heres frostyfags big bad turbo guys. 

IMG_2389.jpg.b1cfe6bef6af80f850dbfd2d8d70bec6.jpg

How the fuck can luvnuts trade that in??? :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no doubt thats a better way to go as long as you have a decent insurance company.  

F7bhent doesn't need insurance!!!!111 it's a scam!!!!1111