The official Donald Trump lie of the day thread.

Just now, SnowRider said:

Or....😴

EC4D18EF-7FB4-4E8A-933A-EC74C872BAC1.jpeg

You're such a dumbfuck. If you took a few minutes and looked at all the Executive Orders that he signed to see some good things that his administration has done. Instead, you chose the moron route, a road you know well.

Just now, Skidooski said:

:lol:It took over 2 years for you gals to come up with this witty idea 

CNN’s excellent gumball analogy was very inspirational....to those without brains that can’t do math.

Still, I’m hoping this thread works out for them!

• Like 1

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

I always get a kick out of it when the biggest liar here gets all butthurt over trump “lying” 

This is confusing, you are going to have to be more specific when referring to the TDSers here.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

You're such a dumbfuck. If you took a few minutes and looked at all the Executive Orders that he signed to see some good things that his administration has done. Instead, you chose the moron route, a road you know well.

Dumbfucks like you believe the lies even when they are proven to be so :lmao:  Tell me more about the deficit.  Tell me more about his fantastic new healthcare bill.  Tell me more about Stormy and the 130K.  Tell me more about not having anything to do with Russia.  You get the idea........you like shit sandwiches :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dumbfucks like you believe the lies even when they are proven to be so :lmao:  Tell me more about the deficit.  Tell me more about his fantastic new healthcare bill.  Tell me more about Stormy and the 130K.  Tell me more about not having anything to do with Russia.  You get the idea........you like shit sandwiches :lmao: 

You have nothing fuckhead.