Bravo Chelsea

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

You live in a town full of SnowRiders.  Just pick one out.

I try.  They don’t do shit.  Just look at the table and their women convince them that “I’m not worth it.”  :lol: Big mouth liberal cowards.

I did grab one by the hair and bend him backwards a month or so ago.  What an idiot.  And his homely pig of a wife/girlfriend was to blame.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I try.  They don’t do shit.  Just look at the table and their women convince them that “I’m not worth it.”  :lol: Big mouth liberal cowards.

I did grab one by the hair and bend him backwards a month or so ago.  What an idiot.  And his homely pig of a wife/girlfriend was to blame.

:lmao: Total fucking liar bro :lol:  Nobody is impressed :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

She is a hero.....and exactly the type of person this country should look up to. You're a bootlicking ignoramous.....we have way to many of you here and need less. I propose that Mrs Manning be allowed to chop your head off

thats-a-man-baby-gif-6.gif

6 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You’re the fucking pussy with the grand plans whose too chicken shit to step out from the virtual world into reality.  You scare no one.  You look like a fool.  Step up or STFU.  Pretty simple bro :bc: 

sounds like a legit challenge.  good snow in his parts now . 

I would make the drive then go for a ride after the very short event .

he'll I would even step in and take his place if he is a no show just so every one who travels to watch is not left with a feeling of emptness  

22 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’ll take things that never happened for 100 Alex. 

22 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Total fucking liar bro :lol:  Nobody is impressed :lmao: 

What did Manning get out of leaking the documents?  

He at the time had a career in the military that wasn’t dangerous, could have collected a paycheque then retired with a pension eventually. 

Vs risking 35 years in jail. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I’ll take things that never happened for 100 Alex. 

Because your real world is like the internet where bad things can never happen to you? 

:lol: 

People like me are the reason you keep your voices down.  That’s a fucking fact,  and sooner or later, you might run into to somebody like me that is happy to go to jail for caving your face in.  Best part for me is, that never happens....you twerps just sit and take your humiliation.  And after you are chased out of whatever establishment you felt worthy of spreading your liberal Maddowisms, I know the ride home where your significant others tell you how, “I wasn’t worth it” and how “you were the bigger person” makes you nod and say “yeah....I know.”  But really, you both know.....and later that month, when they allow you to touch them again, they’ll be thinking of me.   :lol:

This is why you and Tools can’t answer my question as to what makes a real man.  Ick.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Because your real world is like the internet where bad things can never happen to you? 

:lol: 

People like me are the reason you keep your voices down.  That’s a fucking fact,  and sooner or later, you might run into to somebody like me that is happy to go to jail for caving your face in.  Best part for me is, that never happens....you twerps just sit and take your humiliation.  And after you are chased out of whatever establishment you felt worthy of spreading your liberal Maddowisms, I know the ride home where your significant others tell you how, “I wasn’t worth it” and how “you were the bigger person” makes you nod and say “yeah....I know.”  But really, you both know.....and later that month, when they allow you to touch them again, they’ll be thinking of me.   :lol:

This is why you and Tools can’t answer my question as to what makes a real man.  Ick.  

This post is ghey. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This post is ghey. 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just oozing ghey

Look who laughed at it....fact remains you can't go around assualting people in public places without repercussions. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks