I thought more drugs went through port of entry?

21 minutes ago, Roosting said:

the number is faulty from the get go as you don't know the true #'s to begin with.

It is only valid for the amount of drugs seized. It has no bearing on the total amount that crosses the border. The 2 have zero correlation

No, he knows ex cartel and they said so. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, racer254 said:

No, he knows ex cartel and they said so. 

Read all the articles and then read more....they all say the same thing....or don’t read them, remain ignorant and build the wall that Mexico is going to pay for if by Mexico you mean The  United States Taxpayers. Let Trump subvert Congress and take money but don’t cry when a President with a D after his name does it. 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

In fact I do. Human traffickers too. I’ve encountered several over the last 32 years. 

And you have had all their cocks in your mouth ignorant shitforbrains Sodomite :finger2:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It was buried under a truckload of cucumbers along with methampetamine. At a port of entry. I’m curious, have you every crossed into Mexico by car or motorcycle at a border crossing? 

I have just recently actually and now they are using Mobil heat seeking and x ray combo and prob tech they are not talking about in trucks well vans actually  that can see what you are hauling . they are using the same Mobil vans on interior check point places like Yuma. pretty tough to get through ports now .they are just plane un marked  sprinters or transits. i am told they can use them just driving down the road next to another car 

as soon as they get more trucks the ports will be almost impossible. a guy told me the trucks are 2 yrs back ordered and the ones they get new are already  outdated compared to what they are reviling at the trade shows .

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

My work is done here. Never argue with stupid. 

hey 90% is this the same as 17 lintel agency's agree. Try to at least use real vetted factual evidence instead of your media driven propaganda using half truths and incomplete data. 

idiot 

59 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have just recently actually and now they are using Mobil heat seeking and x ray combo and prob tech they are not talking about in trucks well vans actually  that can see what you are hauling . they are using the same Mobil vans on interior check point places like Yuma. pretty tough to get through ports now .they are just plane un marked  sprinters or transits. i am told they can use them just driving down the road next to another car 

as soon as they get more trucks the ports will be almost impossible. a guy told me the trucks are 2 yrs back ordered and the ones they get new are already  outdated compared to what they are reviling at the trade shows .

That’s a pretty tall order considering over 75,000 vehicles can cross over one port in a day. Has anyone here ever crossed into Mexico by car or bike? If you have you’d understand why cartels use ports almost exclusively. 

Total pounds of seized drugs. Of this amount the border patrol has the following stats. Using a little common sense will bear out what I’ve been saying. The bulk of the drugs seized in areas between legal points of entry was that evil weed  :lol: 

U.S. Customs and Border Protection statistics, 90 percent of heroin seized along the border, 88 percent of cocaine, 87 percent of methamphetamine, and 80 percent of fentanyl in the first 11 months of the 2018 fiscal year was caught trying to be smuggled in at legal crossing points.

79D94EC8-E719-4DFA-96ED-D7773BB5F25A.png

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

12 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That’s a pretty tall order considering over 75,000 vehicles can cross over one port in a day. Has anyone here ever crossed into Mexico by car or bike? If you have you’d understand why cartels use ports almost exclusively. 

again 1 x ray truck per lane they can view them with no stoping.

cartels use what ever they can you assume ports if entry . why has history showed you they don't use there own air fields they don't use government transportation they don't use subs they don't use fully automated tunnels or  commercial cargo  ie shipping containers . 

I would say driving ports of entry are not a that big of delivery source for the big players . 

12 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Total pounds of seized drugs. Of this amount the border patrol has the following stats. Using a little common sense will bear out what I’ve been saying. The bulk of the drugs seized in areas between legal points of entry was that evil weed  :lol: 

U.S. Customs and Border Protection statistics, 90 percent of heroin seized along the border, 88 percent of cocaine, 87 percent of methamphetamine, and 80 percent of fentanyl in the first 11 months of the 2018 fiscal year was caught trying to be smuggled in at legal crossing points.

79D94EC8-E719-4DFA-96ED-D7773BB5F25A.png

and what is that telling you ? tells me they are not stoping shit . again the biggest players in history have shown us driving ports are not there main stay 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

again 1 x ray truck per lane they can view them with no stoping.

cartels use what ever they can you assume ports if entry . why has history showed you they don't use there own air fields they don't use government transportation they don't use subs they don't use fully automated tunnels or  commercial cargo  ie shipping containers . 

I would say driving ports of entry are not a that big of delivery source for the big players . 

No matter what, there’s no stopping drugs from entering. This is simply another useless attempt at Nixon’s war on drugs. The cartels are laughing their assets off. 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and what is that telling you ? tells me they are not stoping shit . again the biggest players in history have shown us driving ports are not there main stay 

I swear, this group is the absolute dumbest group of humans ever. 

12 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

really so you are saying through out our history of drug smuggling and everything you have seen you beleve ports of driving entry are where the majority of drugs come in ? lol 

yet in the post above you tell me no matter what there is no stopping them from coming in .

and then you have Jimmy ba ing of your cock begging for more lol

so Jimmy tell us all what some of the largest busts at ports of driving entry  have been 

Edited by Ez ryder

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Lay the proof at their feet and they’ll still chase the orange Jesus. 

proof is the driving ports are only what they are catching at those ports ez pickings .

Edited by Ez ryder

and again i dont think a wall will stop to much drug trafic nor do I care how many drugs come in to the countery .

but the fact is it will slow the migrations of people sneaking in and free up the time of agents rolling aimlessly around the desert  to do other things with more productivity 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Lay the proof at their feet and they’ll still chase the orange Jesus. 

Unfortunately there are millions just like them :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fake news. Don’t believe it. YouTube man said otherwise!!!! 

These are your people on Election Day......:news: