I thought more drugs went through port of entry?

24 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Poor XLTPropaganda. What a multiple degree idiot. HaHaHa

Prove me wrong. Show me statistics from the govt, NGO’s, think-tanks, anyone with any sort of reputation that show the percentage of drugs are greater coming across unwalled areas. Not just anecdotal stories. Macro statistics. Show me those and I’ll bow down to you.  

Just think logically about the logistics. How many drugs can you move via packpck across the Rio Grande? Now how many can you move via semi trailer? Shipping containers off a ship? This isn’t hard. Doesn’t take “multiple degrees” to figure it out. You’re wrong. You’ll deflect. And you won’t post up any numbers that verify your viewpoint. Why? Becuase you’re a spoon fed moron who isn’t capable of it. Not only because they don’t exist, but because you couldn’t do honest research if your life counted on it. You’re trash. 

7 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Post the proof then with a link

In case you haven't noticed most we consumed by the us is domestic. No one smokes Mexican dirt weed anymore dummy :lol:

Take a guess at how much Mexican weed is seized at the border compared to other drugs. 

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Prove me wrong. Show me statistics from the govt, NGO’s, think-tanks, anyone with any sort of reputation that show the percentage of drugs are greater coming across unwalled areas. Not just anecdotal stories. Macro statistics. Show me those and I’ll bow down to you.  

Just think logically about the logistics. How many drugs can you move via packpck across the Rio Grande? Now how many can you move via semi trailer? Shipping containers off a ship? This isn’t hard. Doesn’t take “multiple degrees” to figure it out. You’re wrong. You’ll deflect. And you won’t post up any numbers that verify your viewpoint. Why? Becuase you’re a spoon fed moron who isn’t capable of it. Not only because they don’t exist, but because you couldn’t do honest research if your life counted on it. You’re trash. 

There’s countless ex-cartel members and experts on the cartels that will tell you the same. The loss/success ratio at ports of entry is nothing short of spectacular. And why would any cartel risk the hijack of millions of dollars worth of heroin coming across the desert when they can closely monitor large shipments on both sides of the border? This thread will end badly for the travelocity troll and the wooden headed dummy. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

watch the vid. 430K pounds seized at border points of entry. 480K pounds seized between ports of entry. #'s are for FY2018 from the border patrol.

Those #'s made up? Looks like you drank too much koolaide and took too much faith in the propaganda you spew.

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

There’s countless ex-cartel members and experts on the cartels that will tell you the same. The loss/success ratio at ports of entry is nothing short of spectacular. And why would any cartel risk the hijack of millions of dollars worth of heroin coming across the desert when they can closely monitor large shipments on both sides of the border? This thread will end badly for the travelocity troll and the wooden headed dummy. 

Am expert just said you're wrong and all you've said is blah blah blah since

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

watch the vid. 430K pounds seized at border points of entry. 480K pounds seized between ports of entry. #'s are for FY2018 from the border patrol.

Those #'s made up? Looks like you drank too much koolaide and took too much faith in the propaganda you spew.

90% of all narcotics...heroin, cocaine, fentanyl, fentanyl analogues, and meth were seized through ports of entry. That’s per the border patrol stats. So 10% of what was seized was between ports or at tunnels. Do the math. The majority of what’s seized in the back country is weed. 

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

90% of all narcotics...heroin, cocaine, fentanyl, fentanyl analogues, and meth were seized through ports of entry. That’s per the border patrol stats. So 10% of what was seized was between ports or at tunnels. Do the math. The majority of what’s seized in the back country is weed. 

You can’t have a debate on nuance with those two. Just too stupid. They are spoon fed their numbers from orange Jesus and that’s that. Fake news.

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You can’t have a debate on nuance with those two. Just too stupid. They are spoon fed their numbers from orange Jesus and that’s that. Fake news.

Well, to be fair those 2 prove it with an outside source to back up the argument. I see no links or proof from someone else to prove anything different.

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

Well, to be fair those 2 are the only one with an outside source to back up the argument. I see no links or proof from someone else to prove anything different.

When has any of that ever stopped you from looking like a fool? 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

When has any of that ever stopped you from looking like a genius? 

I back up everything I say with multiple articles.  And when I have to, I find opinion pieces on the web just like my liberal buddies do.  Truth.

49 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Gee 90% seized where there is the heaviest amount of law enforcement present. I wonder how much they don't catch where there is no law enforcement.

That argument is so vapid and stupid it makes no sense. You got a legit link to that stat. The vid presented blows that stupid 90% shit out the window.

41 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

90% ? tell me how smart you are again.  If you type in caps it will make your point more profound 90% HaHaHa

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Those all seem to be anecdotal articles with incomplete information.

The op vid has customs officials giving complete info to congress for the entire year of 2018.

Right...you Shit Tickets and the rest believe what you want....you're all fucking morons but it's a free country so have at it. 

https://q13fox.com/2019/01/07/fact-checking-the-dhs-border-presentation/

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Those all seem to be anecdotal articles with incomplete information.

The op vid has customs officials giving complete info to congress for the entire year of 2018.

The congressmen incorrectly stated that reported stats indicate 90% of drugs come though ports of entry. The truth is that 90% of narcotics come though ports of entry. Not 90% of all drugs. The official offered to break down the percentage by drug, but the congressman quickly moved on. You guys are so easily fooled by your republican friends on the hill. Carnival workers must love to see you at their booths. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The congressmen incorrectly stated that reported stats indicate 90% of drugs come though ports of entry. The truth is that 90% of narcotics come though ports of entry. Not 90% of all drugs. The official offered to break down the percentage by drug, but the congressman quickly moved on. You guys are so easily fooled by your republican friends on the hill. 

Deaf ears....all of it....fucking feebs.

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Are you really this stupid?

the number is faulty from the get go as you don't know the true #'s to begin with.

It is only valid for the amount of drugs seized. It has no bearing on the total amount that crosses the border. The 2 have zero correlation