Alex trebek

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Stage 4 pancreatic cancer. 

Wow, not good.  My wifes best friend was diagnosed with Stage 4 pancreatic cancer in October.  They gave her 8 weeks to live.  She passed Dec 15.  One of the worst cancers to get.  

• Sad 4

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

My cousin died from brain cancer this morning. Some real shitty diseases out there. I hope that supposed cancer cure in Israel is legit 

Dang.  Not good man.  Sorry to hear this.  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

My cousin died from brain cancer this morning. Some real shitty diseases out there. I hope that supposed cancer cure in Israel is legit 

You know when they find a cure for cancer there will be a replacement even worse.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Sorry slinger

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Damn Slinger I'm sorry to hear that....lost my BIL to a brain tumor in 1994...helluva guy and he was only 31. Cancer is a fucking scourge.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

No doubt, And my sympathies about your cousin.  They are still getting major advancements though.  One of our best friends has had stage 4 lung cancer for 5 years now. 10 years ago that was a death sentence, most didn’t  make a year.  He’s been on this trial and takes like 14 grand worth of meds a month.  He goes to Boston every couple months to make sure the tumors haven’t grown.  Hasn’t had a bad day yet, just can’t drink because the meds are hard on his liver.  He just vapes. 

Thanks guys. I had about 1.5 years to prep for this day, so I’m taking it well. She’s not suffering anymore and her family doesn’t have to watch her suffer any more. She was a beautiful gal, inside and out. What a cruel disease cancer is. 

Hats off to Alex handling this so well and I wish him the best. I recall many evenings watching jeopardy when I was younger. Part of the reason I’m so smart now :lol:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn Slinger I'm sorry to hear that....lost my BIL to a brain tumor in 1994...helluva guy and he was only 31. Cancer is a fucking scourge.

My family history is like a spin the wheel game of various cancers. Wherever it stops...you’re fucked! :lol: I had bladder cancer at 35 and beat it, so hopefully I’m done with that crap.

Sorry to hear about your cuz Slinger.

• Like 1

Just now, Edmo said:

My family history is like a spin the wheel game of various cancers. Wherever it stops...you’re fucked! :lol: I had bladder cancer at 35 and beat it, so hopefully I’m done with that crap.

Damn....glad you beat that shit.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Kind of how I feel too.