The ingredients are all in place

28 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

To bake an attack on NK

- trump getting made an ass out of

- distraction from investigations

- trumpsters scared again 

Here is another one of your stupid predictions that has zero chance of coming true. 

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

To bake an attack on NK

- trump getting made an ass out of

- distraction from investigations

- trumpsters scared again 

I think it’s a harder sell than Iraq was. Do we have the stomach for war right now? I don’t think even Repubs would back that play. Maybe, and I wouldn’t put it past them, but idk. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I think it’s a harder sell than Iraq was. Do we have the stomach for war right now? I don’t think even Repubs would back that play. Maybe, and I wouldn’t put it past them, but idk. 

He’s been saying trump is a loose cannon and going to start a bunch of wars from the beginning. It’s one of their talking points. This is more of the same BS.

• Like 1

Just now, Edmo said:

He’s been saying trump is a loose cannon and going to start a bunch of wars from the beginning. It’s one of their talking points. This is more of the same BS.

Meh, not with a Dem House now. Maybe. I don’t doubt D.C’s ability to let this happen, but it seems unlikely.

23 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

i can easily see him launching an attack on one of their nuke sites. just to send a message. 

24 minutes ago, Edmo said:

so trump is going to do like all other presidents before him, after playing tough guy the last two years?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so trump is going to do like all other presidents before him, after playing tough guy the last two years?

Trumps a pussy once someone confronts him and isn't going to do fuck all beyond send some tweets to stir up his base

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i can easily see him launching an attack on one of their nuke sites. just to send a message. 

Yeah, I suppose. I have to think it isn’t that easy. China probably has very clear messages to D.C where they stand on that sort of strike. Otherwise, why wouldn’t we already have done it? 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Trumps a pussy once someone confronts him and isn't going to do fuck all beyond send some tweets to stir up his base

i dunno man, he is not one to be embarrassed and suck it up, without retaliation.

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i dunno man, he is not one to be embarrassed and suck it up, without retaliation.

Maybe he’s not embarrassed. You have quite an imagination. Was Colin Powell embarrassed when he couldn’t work an Israeli - Palestinian deal? 70 years almost. Isn’t going to be easy...

33 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

lol yeah right.  nothing like launching in to nucular site just to send a message .  just stop 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Here is another one of your stupid predictions that has zero chance of coming true. 

Has any of his predictions about this admin come true?  :lol:  

giphy (8).gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Maybe he’s not embarrassed. You have quite an imagination. Was Colin Powell embarrassed when he couldn’t work an Israeli - Palestinian deal? 70 years almost. Isn’t going to be easy...

Colin Powell lied to The UN during the run up to the Iraq War....not sure he can be embarrassed.

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

lots of them, and i mean lots of them. what a dumb question to ask.

giphy (8).gif

off the top of my head....

• colluded with russians
  • non transparent
  • never provide tax returns
  • no fix for health insurance
  • no real separation from businesses
  • hire inexperienced people
  • won't drain the swamp
  • will help the wealthy
  • won't do shit with wall street
  • lie 24/7
  • major narcissist
  • piss off allies
  • create tension where it didn't need to be
  • no real changes to NAFTA
  • no real changes to trade deficit
  • trumpster fake outrage will disappear
  • military spending would increase
  • north korea will not give up it's nukes

what predictions came true the welcher asks...

:lol:

Edited by Snoslinger