850 Doo is seriously legit

Shakopee had some r xc holdovers. Can't remember the year.  They got in 4 from cat and only had 1 left last time I was there.

I'd think country cat could get you one in.

How does the seat work out on the new ones?  Doesn't look like something I'd want for trail riding.

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

Shakopee had some r xc holdovers. Can't remember the year.  They got in 4 from cat and only had 1 left last time I was there.

I'd think country cat could get you one in.

How does the seat work out on the new ones?  Doesn't look like something I'd want for trail riding.

I was going to get one directly from Cat. 

I was a day late (literally).  

New seats are fine, but they all ripped when you raced them.  They help a bunch for cornering.   

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

New seats are fine, but they all ripped when you raced them.  They help a bunch for cornering.   

https://www.citiesedge.com/inventory/2019-arctic-cat-zr-6000129-rxc-shakopee-mn-55379-2568933i

Through the race program or what?

$8900 for a 19 is pretty good.

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I’d like to see what that seat does.  It’s nice to get down lower.

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Not all of us have the want to run up and down the same couple miles of lake or rail bed all season long.

I dont do that at all. I've covered shit tons of miles. I just cat imagine the tight trail opening up into a 1/2 mile glass smooth section and my sled making a pile of noise as it grinds it's way slowly to 85 mph like faggot ass race junks do

Fuck that chick sled bullshit

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont do that at all. I've covered shit tons of miles. I just cat imagine the tight trail opening up into a 1/2 mile glass smooth section and my sled making a pile of noise as it grinds it's way slowly to 85 mph like faggot ass race junks do

Fuck that chick sled bullshit

:lol:

I think I can only get to about 75 but I’m there before your flipper hits the bar.

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Fucking squids ride those things around with costumes on .   MC goes blowing past those morons on his 91 570 cougar

:lol: with Tools right on his flap!

I’d just pinch it into a tree.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

I think I can only get to about 75 but I’m there before your flipper hits the bar.

:lol: with Tools right on his flap!

I’d just pinch it into a tree.

Your sled is slower than mine from idle to its top speed....not just a little slower. Worlds slower. Its a fucking chick sled

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

75mph :lol: that's my head up coasting speed. You'd have to be riding city sidewalks for that to be even close to acceptable 

Well.  That’s what my truck is for.

Your trails suck.  I’d quit the sport.

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

He'll just find the fence post faster on a 850 then a 600.  

Given enough ground....he’d have the speed.  

Well.  That’s what my truck is for.

Your trails suck.  I’d quit the sport.

Given enough ground....he’d have the speed.  

No....you ride like a bitch. I've ridden your trails. I'd kill myself if I was riding a chick sled

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No....you ride like a bitch. I've ridden your trails. I'd kill myself if I was riding a chick sled

I’d end up riding half way back to you to see what the fuck happened.  I’d spot you easily because you’d be wrestling your fucked up set up through the corners.  Then, give me some bullshit excuse why you can’t keep up.  I’ve heard them all but, I’d bet yours is a fucking doozy!!!:lol:

I’d end up riding half way back to you to see what the fuck happened.  I’d spot you easily because you’d be wrestling your fucked up set up through the corners.  He, give me some bulls hi excuse why you can’t keep up.  I’ve heard them all but, I’d bet yours is a fucking doozy!!!:lol:

Zero chance you could keep up with me anywhere. I know youre full of shit because nobody is keeping up with me or anyone who knows how to ride on a fucking SX sled. They are slow....slow to a fault. Kill yourself girl

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Zero chance you could keep up with me anywhere. I know youre full of shit because nobody is keeping up with me or anyone who knows how to ride on a fucking SX sled. They are slow....slow to a fault. Kill yourself girl

Yuh...you’re gonna need to show me.

:lol2:

18 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

He should be pounding down the doors of the race directors.  

Buncha straighlining queers.  Awkwardly bouncing and rolling through mild corners and chop until they can hit the rail head or lake straight.  But then, WATCH OUT!!!!!  :lol:

D3DC366C-EDBA-4E2B-B873-1583654A49D3.gif

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Nobody can keep up with your retardedness.

Fact!

:thumbsup:

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

I would buy the adrenaline and purchase better shocks than the x or XRS

For me the adrenaline is sprung and shocked perfectly

You just completely contradicted yourself :lol: The adrenaline also has the old school analog gauges.

This is the real Jesus sled :news: 

BC832291-8BA9-4E1C-9F80-FEEA256119F5.png.602731d02960cb8091e90cc7352dbd9d.png

Edited by rump-rider
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, rump-rider said:

You just completely contradicted yourself :lol: The adrenaline also has the old school analog gauges.

That's sharp

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

Ben reminds of this guy.....

• Haha 1