850 Doo is seriously legit

Broke in a new belt over the last couple hundred miles.....trails are cold and fast tonight. Sled is an animal.....there isnt an 800 that compares. Really love this sled.

Edited by f7ben

Yup.  doo has what I want for 2020.   yellow mxzx 850  no QA ( it literally turns into ice block surrounding QA so no QA for me )  1.5" Ice Ripper. and I am good to go.  for color choices polaris hits homerun out of park for 2019's not so much for 2020's just my opinion.  can get the doo mxzx 850 for $13300 + tax.  which do you rather mxzx or xrs ?

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Broke in a new belt over the last couple hundred miles.....trails are cold and fast tonight. Sled is an animal.....there isnt an 800 that compares. Really love this sled.

BDF7C6BF-CD84-48B5-8D5C-AF381DB67A7D.jpeg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Yup.  doo has what I want for 2020.   yellow mxzx 850  no QA ( it literally turns into ice block surrounding QA so no QA for me )  1.5" Ice Ripper. and I am good to go.  for color choices polaris hits homerun out of park for 2019's not so much for 2020's just my opinion.  can get the doo mxzx 850 for $13300 + tax.  which do you rather mxzx or xrs ?

I would buy the adrenaline and purchase better shocks than the x or XRS

For me the adrenaline is sprung and shocked perfectly

Just now, Kev144 said:

Why is the  850 doo slower than the 800 and 850 poo?  Slower than even carps 800 cat! 

Well....I cant tell you why. What I can tell you is that my bone stock 850 doo will destroy Drew's Jesus xcr and Bussmans new 800. It wouldnt be close. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

thats a good thought!!!   buy Pro 40R's from RS 600 race sleds and slap it on!  and 40R's is 10x better than whatever doo puts them out on X. I think its Pro 36 and folks on DT site says pro 36 shaft is not as strong as 40s, just gotta double check it on CTC specs. and should work just fine. 

Edited by Beavis and Butt-Head

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well....I cant tell you why. What I can tell you is that my bone stock 850 doo will destroy Drew's Jesus xcr and Bussmans new 800. It wouldnt be close. 

So you're saying......an 850 beats two older 800 motors?

:lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Well in fairness , Carps sled my as well be dragging a 50 gallon drum of anvils behind it . 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

So you're saying......an 850 beats two older 800 motors?

:lol: 

Buss has a new ctec2

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Well in fairness , Carps sled my as well be dragging a 50 gallon drum of anvils behind it . 

Both buss and Drew's sleds rip....the 850 etec is just a great motor though. More pop everywhere. I'm only judging their sleds based on my seat time. Obviously those poor rigs have tough loves propelling fat men around

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Buss has a new ctec2

Both buss and Drew's sleds rip....the 850 etec is just a great motor though. More pop everywhere. I'm only judging their sleds based on my seat time. Obviously those poor rigs have tough loves propelling fat men around

Ctec is 2000s sdi tech 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Better than KYB pros?  Was wrong witcha?

3 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

thats a good thought!!!   buy Pro 40R's from RS 600 race sleds and slap it on!  and 40R's is 10x better than whatever doo puts them out on X. I think its Pro 36 and folks on DT site says pro 36 shaft is not as strong as 40s. 

Holy moly.  Ever ride on race valved shocks?  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Better than KYB pros?  Was wrong witcha?

Holy moly.  Ever ride on race valved shocks?  

Yes....you could have exits or raptors or elks for what doo charges for stickers and kybs

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

And a pair of pink Ballerina tights , clapped out frog homo queer faggots !!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

Yes....the smod is gayer than 400 dicks

8 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

And a pair of pink Ballerina tights , clapped out frog homo queer faggots !!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

Buncha Skid Squidman faggots!  :lol:

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes....you could have exits or raptors or elks for what doo charges for stickers and kybs

Uh...I misread your post.  :lmao:

Yeah, I’d build my own suspension again.  

12 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

The slotted piston design is from the 60s too.  Don't care as long as its reliable. I'll be happy if I never have the motor out of mine.

I'd be surprised if you have any motor related issues with it.  

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

I'd be surprised if you have any motor related issues with it.  

That's what I'm hoping for but I'm not exactly easy on it.  I'll check out the pistons and cylinders through the ypipe in the offseason.

Getting any miles on this year?

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

That's what I'm hoping for but I'm not exactly easy on it.  I'll check out the pistons and cylinders through the ypipe in the offseason.

Getting any miles on this year?

About 900-1,000 or so.  

We'll see what happens in the next week or so and it might be new sled time.