This is the way all arguments go here

59 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Our country is a fukked-up place. I honestly believe something bad is gonna' happen. 

You're a pussy little bitch. I honestly believe something bad will happen to you. Mostly because you're an idiot and karma

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

“Bad”.  No.  Good!  Think positive!!!

Well Zee, an uprising of any kind is bad. You could be perfectly innocent, and get caught up in it.

Kind of like when Black Lives Matter blocked a highway, and an ambulance with a guy in back with a heart attack,  took an HOUR to get him to the hospital. 

I understand your point though, " let the shit hit the fan, and get this country straightened-out ". 

53 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You're a pussy little bitch. I honestly believe something bad will happen to you. Mostly because you're an idiot and karma

If I'm an idiot, then you're a severe retard!! LMAO!!! You stoopid  Tyvek-lookin',  house-changin', job-hoppin', self-electrocutin', sled swappin', meat sellin', car crashin', transient hobo. You should ask Freddie the Freeloader for his AV!!!! LMMFAO!!!

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well Zee, an uprising of any kind is bad. You could be perfectly innocent, and get caught up in it.

Kind of like when Black Lives Matter blocked a highway, and an ambulance with a guy in back with a heart attack,  took an HOUR to get him to the hospital. 

I understand your point though, " let the shit hit the fan, and get this country straightened-out ". 

That’s all there is to it.

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

If I'm an idiot, then you're a severe retard!! LMAO!!! You stoopid  Tyvek-lookin',  house-changin', job-hoppin', self-electrocutin', sled swappin', meat sellin', car crashin', transient hobo. You should ask Freddie the Freeloader for his AV!!!! LMMFAO!!!

Yah....you're a fucking moron. Rolled roofing :lol: fucking cum sponge 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yah....you're a fucking moron. Rolled roofing :lol: fucking cum sponge 

STFU, or I'll get a big pair of vise-grips and clamp onto your nose, and lead you around the 7-11 parking lot, until Patel calls the cops. 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU, or I'll get a big pair of vise-grips and clamp onto your nose, and lead you around the 7-11 parking lot, until Patel calls the cops. 

The only thing you lead around the 711 parking lot is a line of guys looking to spill a nut in your tooth less hilljack mouth and leave $10 on the ground next to you. Faggot 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The only thing you lead around the 711 parking lot is a line of guys looking to spill a nut in your tooth less hilljack mouth and leave $10 on the ground next to you. Faggot 

My teeth are in great shape, you pickle-nosed POS. Get bent, go pay some rent, Freddie. 

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Neighbors

I'm gonna' take a ride to YOUR neighborhood this summer, faggot. There's only ONE road from Tide Head to the stupid wood pile on Mill Road. It won't take me long to find you in a grey Ram, or that POS Toyota or Honda. 

I'll just ask around the stores if they know a faggot who runs the dozer at the Mill.

Be prepared to be beaten like a rented mule, blow-boy.