dem Focus Group Rejects biden

• Platinum Contributing Member

A focus group of 6 people of which CNN is famous for hand picking them.  :lol:   I wouldn't take much from this.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

A focus group of 6 people of which CNN is famous for hand picking them.  :lol:   I wouldn't take much from this.  

The guy is a life-long political dildo. He needs to simply go the fuck away. 

It wouldn't surprise me if they nominate a female candidate. 

Hillary actually outscored Trump, and she was a WORLD-CLASS CUNT. 

It's gonna' be interesting to see what plays out. 

20 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The guy is a life-long political dildo. He needs to simply go the fuck away. 

He is but, based on the half-wits scurrying to the table, he’s got a better chance to beat Trump.

I’m just becoming convinced the Dem party just likes losing and misery.  It’s not really that surprising though. Self-disenfranchisement and grief is popular among those on the left.  They are the new “cool kids” of the Dem party.  :lol:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He is but, based on the half-wits scurrying to the table, he’s got a better chance to beat Trump.

I’m just becoming convinced the Dem party just likes losing and misery.  It’s not really that surprising though. Self-disenfranchisement and grief is popular among those on the left.  They are the new “cool kids” of the Dem party.  :lol:

The question is will the far left stay home with a centrist dem candidate........if so Trump would be re-elected.  

Will the centrist dems stay home or vote Trump with a far left candidate.......if so Trump would be re-elected.  

Its why they are so hell bent at trying to damage Trump even at the risk of pissing off the independents.   Its becoming clear the dem party is so divided they might have no choice.   If they can't damage him they can't win.  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The question is will the far left stay home with a centrist dem candidate........if so Trump would be re-elected.  

Will the centrist dems stay home or vote Trump with a far left candidate.......if so Trump would be re-elected.  

Its why they are so hell bent at trying to damage Trump even at the risk of pissing off the independents.   Its becoming clear the dem party is so divided they might have no choice.   If they can't damage him they can't win.  

Facts and good fucking post.  They are in trouble and without something tangible to hurt Trump (by Dems or self inflicted), I think he’s re-elected.  The Russian collusion flop really hurt them.  The rest of this chatter (tax returns, obstruction, etc) is just limp noodle horseshit to fill the gaps until they can come up with some more substantial shenanigans.

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Biden would wipe the floor with Trump. Even Trump knows this.

I don't think so.   Really depends on the economy and were he ends on the issues.   Also he hasn't been vetted by today's standards yet either.   His creepiness will be PLASTERED all over social media.   He is no home run for the dems for a variety of reasons.  

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Biden would wipe the floor with Trump. Even Trump knows this.

Shocker....if you aren't going to try Bitchy Ritchie just go lay down.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Biden is a junk yard dog. He would make Trump look like a fool and would never miss a counter punch like Clinton did.

You are old enough to remember Biden running for president back in the 80s and what a mess he was.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Biden is a junk yard dog. He would make Trump look like a fool and would never miss a counter punch like Clinton did.

Whew.  What happened to you?  Bump the head, stroke, seriously what happened?

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Said no one ever.  

• Like 1

Biden will resort to bare-knuckled fighting on stage, and he will end up looking like a punk. Trump will mention his son Bo, and Biden will lose it before the words are out of Trump's mouth. 

Hey, it will make for great debates!! Bring it. 

They all suck.

I did see one congressman from Texas a while back that looked like he had his shit together. I can't remember his name though. Smart guy, well spoken.