Fix the Damn Roads or Fuck the Damn Poor?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Shit Tickets is an insurance shyster if some sort...of course he says it’s wonderful.

you're a f****** loser retard who isn't qualified to speak on any subject so go crawl back in your hole house painter

we just paid a a gas tax increase in 2015 how much better did our roads get? where are the assurance all this money is going to go towards fixing the roads show me where it has in the past also somebody needs to explain why do we fix the same roads over and over and over again nobody is held accountable the waste in our road construction is through the roof

Edited by washedupmxer

And yeah Motoderp this is another tax on the poor. Rural people driving old gas guzzlers I'll be the ones that are affected most and what are they going to do when the Tesla 3 model comes out at 35000 and everybody starts driving those how are you going to fix the roads then?

Edited by washedupmxer

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

And yeah Motoderp is another tax on the poor. Rural people driving old gas guzzlers I'll be the ones that are affected most and what are they going to do when the Tesla 3 model comes out at 35000 and everybody starts driving those how are you going to fix the roads then?

I heard there was a surcharge now for the electrics in Michigan. They get you when you register your plates.

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I heard there was a surcharge now for the electrics in Michigan. They get you when you register your plates.

that what they need to do to electrics,  they need to pay for the infrastructure they use like the rest of us.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

And yeah Motoderp this is another tax on the poor. Rural people driving old gas guzzlers I'll be the ones that are affected most and what are they going to do when the Tesla 3 model comes out at 35000 and everybody starts driving those how are you going to fix the roads then?

Oh well, I guess poor people shoulda worked harder, right? 

On 3/4/2019 at 8:16 PM, Cold War said:

The people of Michigan already pay 18 cents over the average on gas tax, now Michigan will be leading the country in gas tax.  It will be a crushing burden on the poor & middle class, while 18 billion sits in a slush fund to pay off rich ass insurance companies and lawyers. 

D315FBCE-8E24-4FB9-93E8-C8A8BA78EF2F.jpeg

42DD8661-6F0C-4C79-BD6E-6FCF8E067589.jpeg

46AA58B9-7992-4E4F-9B30-33F8CC6EBEC4.jpeg

18 billion in there isn't enough??

33 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

18 billion in there isn't enough??

Apparently not,   Don’t you see all the cripples dragging themselves down the road because they can’t get care.?   Seen all the commercials where you should be a multi millionaire if you are involved in an accident of any kind?  

Down right fucking laughable that the money in the fund is entirely there for victims care. 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Apparently not,   Don’t you see all the cripples dragging themselves down the road because they can’t get care.?   Seen all the commercials where you should be a multi millionaire if you are involved in an accident of any kind?  

Down right fucking laughable that the money in the fund is entirely there for victims care. 

Somebody's making some serious bank off that racket ... :flush: