Fix the Damn Roads or Fuck the Damn Poor?

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Do you really, tho?

:lol:

When it comes to stealing money from the DOT and raising taxes under the guise of transportation funding?  Both parties are guilty as fuck.

Just watch Wisconsin.  Evers is going strictly by the dnc playbook.  I can guarantee the DNC knows that voter id will cause issues with voter fraud and the plan is to give illegals DL's and use those for voter id.  They want the votes of illegals.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Just watch Wisconsin.  Evers is going strictly by the dnc playbook.  I can guarantee the DNC knows that voter id will cause issues with voter fraud and the plan is to give illegals DL's and use those for voter id.  They want the votes of illegals.

Well good luck trying to convince an illegal to go into a gvmt building and commit a crime for virtually no gain. I sure the fuck wouldn't.

23 minutes ago, racer254 said:

When it comes to stealing money from the DOT and raising taxes under the guise of transportation funding?  Both parties are guilty as fuck.

As I have already posted  .  This has been going on since the 80’s 

partisan bullshit allows them to get away with it.  If we had a fair , unbiased media this tax would never be thrown out there.  They are gauging the  stupidity of the voters. 

1 hour ago, Shifty said:

As long as Detroit is a part of Michigan. Michigan is fucked. 

Detroit is on the rebound with a lot of private capital being spent.

Detroit’s mayor Dugan has been one of the  most outspoken political supporters of ending  the stranglehold Insurance / lawyers have on. Residents.  Again,  why is this not a slam dunk?   They are not working for us.  Can’t spare 2 billion out of a 18 billion slush fund?  SMH.  

F4169512-4AB8-42A8-9D0F-D184A12F329D.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Well good luck trying to convince an illegal to go into a gvmt building and commit a crime for virtually no gain. I sure the fuck wouldn't.

You wouldn't cross a border illegally either.  

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Detroit’s mayor Dugan has been one of the  most outspoken political supporters of ending  the stranglehold Insurance / lawyers have on. Residents.  Again,  why is this not a slam dunk?   They are not working for us.  Can’t spare 2 billion out of a 18 billion slush fund?  SMH.  

Yeah we are getting fucked raw and these assholes in Lansing are doing the pushing.

19 hours ago, Cold War said:

Everyone is for saving money on insurance in Michigan because its crazy expensive.  Trust me i know I have two kids driving.... 

That being said if you trust politicians to gut our benefits and pass on the savings thats great, I dont 

Its sucks having to pay for people that get handicapped in a accident when you're not one of them... if you are one of them our insurance is the best in the country 

21 hours ago, racer254 said:

:lmao: 

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

Everyone is for saving money on insurance in Michigan because its crazy expensive.  Trust me i know I have two kids driving.... 

That being said if you trust politicians to gut our benefits and pass on the savings thats great, I dont 

Its sucks having to pay for people that get handicapped in a accident when you're not one of them... if you are one of them our insurance is the best in the country 

I don't trust insurance companies anymore than politicians. I watch them try to beat their customers  out of what they are owed everyday. With that said.........If you are sitting around with 50 people, and you are paying  100,  300, 500, percent more for the same product,  than surely you would be asking why.  Is it really handicapped people benefitting or are Michigan drivers subsidizing  what insurance companies contractually owe?  

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I don't trust insurance companies anymore than politicians. I watch them try to beat their customers  out of what they are owed everyday. With that said.........If you are sitting around with 50 people, and you are paying  100,  300, 500, percent more for the same product,  than surely you would be asking why.  Is it really handicapped people benefitting or are Michigan drivers subsidizing  what insurance companies contractually owe?  

:thumbsup:

Michigan politicians are asking us to pay the most in the Country for the worst roads in the country. We need real representation, not bullshit slogans.  

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Michigan politicians are asking us to pay the most in the Country for the worst roads in the country. We need real representation, not bullshit slogans.  

180% raise to become the largest gas tax in the country...seems a bit steep. Shooting for the moon maybe and take what she can get? :dunno: 

15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Well you should because insurance companies are bound by legal contract politicians are not and yes if you're severely hurt in an accident Michigan example being in a wheelchair you are taken care of with unlimited benefits until the day that you die

Edited by washedupmxer

13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Shit Tickets is an insurance shyster if some sort...of course he says it’s wonderful.