Rand Paul to vote to block emergency declaration, forcing Trump veto

30 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No, the National Emergencies Act of 1976 is what gives the President that right. An inherently flawed bill. It was not designed to be used because someone didn’t get their way and Congress said no. Every other President has recognized that fact and not used it to push an agenda. 

You sure about that....

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Please, David enlighten us... Make sure you are only showing cases where Congress acted, the President didn’t like the outcome of the vote, and he declared a national emergency because of it. 

:lol:

Washington doesnt like Trump....

The end.....

Trump looks straight into the camera and lies to the American people about Mexico paying for the wall, gets a pass,  Trump shuts down the government, instead of declaring an emergency, gets a pass,  Trump after not getting his way from congress, declares an emergency, gets a pass.

How anyone with any shred of integrity can support this is beyond me. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Trump looks straight into the camera and lies to the American people about Mexico paying for the wall, gets a pass,  Trump shuts down the government, instead of declaring an emergency, gets a pass,  Trump after not getting his way from congress, declares an emergency, gets a pass.

How anyone with any shred of integrity can support this is beyond me. 

Dumpers have no integrity......and are stupid to boot :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So you don’t have anything showing past executive powers being used this way?

Everyone involves the use of congressional appropriated money  :flush: Every fucking one

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It is SoyBoi. Don’t use my shit, Shmegmo. 

He has to, the shit eating cocksucker, never had an original thought in his pathetic life.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That’s not true. Shmegmo has revolutionized cage dweelling shit toss art like none before him. He’s a real credit to his people. 

Pretty sure he and 550 are lovers.

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Let’s just save these two posts for reference later.

You do that big shooter.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So nothing....shocker.

Wrong

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Dumpers have no integrity......and are stupid to boot :lol: 

I have more integrity in my stools than you do so there’s that.

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So you don’t have anything showing past executive powers being used this way?

He doesn’t need to and is correct about the cabal of non cooperation Trump is up against.  Obama and Reid set the precedent for stretching their powers and the Dems in general have shown they’re willing to say and do anything to fuck this guy, I don’t blame him for recognizing that.  Great article in the WSJ today that articulates why he got elected and why he does what he does.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You do that big shooter.

Wrong

He doesn’t need to and is correct about the cabal of non cooperation Trump is up against.  Obama and Reid set the precedent for stretching their powers and the Dems in general have shown they’re willing to say and do anything to fuck this guy, I don’t blame him for recognizing that.  Great article in the WSJ today that articulates why he got elected and why he does what he does.

Holy shit you’re a blind fucker.  What happened the last two years?  Repugs controlled the agenda and narrative but you make excuses for Dumps ineptness and stupidity.  

And now when there is some accountability he whines and cries.....and in a good blind Dumper fashion you defend him.  History will show just how stupid and regressive Dump and his followers like you are.  History will not be kind to you.  

58 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You do that big shooter.

Wrong

This isn’t about if he can do it. It is about if he should. End of the day this will bite the Repubs so hard it will hurt. You know it’s true. You’ll be the first one chirping when the next dem President does the same thing. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Holy shit you’re a blind fucker.  What happened the last two years?  Repugs controlled the agenda and narrative but you make excuses for Dumps ineptness and stupidity.  

And now when there is some accountability he whines and cries.....and in a good blind Dumper fashion you defend him.  History will show just how stupid and regressive Dump and his followers like you are.  History will not be kind to you.  

Madame President...

Oops