Yamaha 2020.

Just now, Zambroski said:

You are both wrong.  :lol:

It’s rider paired with machine.  Period.  And why does everyone think Cats only claim to racing success is Tucker and SX?

Silly, silly men.   :lmao:

Cats main success is building Chassis where the steering column is weak as fuck :news:

That srx was highly acclaimed for it's trail manners with that iact shock package. I'm surprised to be hearing this. I've ridden some procross and honestly they ride and handle really good. Especially with the qs3's. :dunno:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

That srx was highly acclaimed for it's trail manners with that iact shock package. I'm surprised to be hearing this. I've ridden some procross and honestly they ride and handle really good. Especially with the qs3's. :dunno:

Buttmans sled was really good

7 hours ago, Anler said:

It’s handles great, thats not my complaint. The ride quality is garbage. You feel every bump through your hands from the front and every bump through your body from the rear. If the trail is flat the SRX is flat snooth ane fast. When the bumps get big and if the trail is tight the sled is heavy and unpredictable and can’t be ridden at high speed with confidence. 

Have any of you guys ridden the munising area? There is a section of trail from Shingleton to the Bear Trap that gets beat up. The section is pretty tight as well. I road that section of trail last year on my doo with no issues under bad conditions. This year i had to run 15 to 20 moh through there as the SRX felt dangerous at higher speeds 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

No.  It is. :lol:

All kinds of fuckery going on.  It’s hilariously sad.

Like a stop sale and stop riding bulletin? You have no fucking idea, spend another 10 hrs on internet today big wheel. :lol:

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Like a stop sale and stop riding bulletin? You have no fucking idea, spend another 10 hrs on internet today big wheel. :lol:

So much pain!  Relax, you’ve still got the #2 selling brand!!!!

What a pile.  :lmao:

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So much pain!  Relax, you’ve still got the #2 selling brand!!!!

What a pile.  :lmao:

Things a pile of fun to ride for sure. Think I'll see who wants to lake race Sunday I'm fishing today and tomorrow, faggot!!!!11111!!!!!1111

Edited by Reevester

21 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Things a pile of fun to ride for sure. Think I'll see who wants to lake race Sunday I'm fishing today and tomorrow, faggot!!!!11111!!!!!1111

Get me some walleye.  I'm fresh out and hate fishing.  Don't come back here til I have 30 pounds on the way!

9 hours ago, Anler said:

70% of guys who buy new sleds get on them and expect them to handle like they want and are usually unhappy with there sled the other 30% know how to set there sled up to handle like they want and are happy . 

and any one who buys a 750lb tank and thinks any sort of set up is going to make it do anything well but run a straight line on a ice road is a dreamer 

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'm gonna guess you're correct ....if you get a motor that's put together right.

the ones that have been rebuilt or built after a code date look to be holding together .in fact I have a bud who blew his got the new motor ran it stock till end of  dec and has had it boosted for 2 mo and rides at least 3 days a week . this is at around 10k feet but seriously deep snow this yr  

fucked up thing is I know for a fact they knew they had a major issue as soon as early November when one of there paid ambassadors was loosing cranks and oil lines on there rental/ test fleet during early season break in and a large percentage of them at that . enough to warrant a engineering team to travel to investigate.

but they put them out any way WTF     

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Qs3s are legit....they make a procross tolerable and the cat front is probably the best

Without question its the flattest cornering.   The doo and poo are good but they will have that occasional quick lift of the inside ski.   Cat not nearly as much.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Without question its the flattest cornering.   

The Cat front end has been long regarded as the best.  Those tall spindles and positioning is impressive.  My Doo was dialed perfectly to my liking and it was good...real good.  But my Cat's can out handle it in the corners.  The KYB's on the Doo are better tho...and that helped the Doo a lot.  The equalizer in that is the extra weight of the PC frame.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

The Cat front end has been long regarded as the best.  Those tall spindles and positioning is impressive.  My Doo was dialed perfectly to my liking and it was good...real good.  But my Cat's can out handle it in the corners.  The KYB's on the Doo are better tho...and that helped the Doo a lot.  The equalizer in that is the extra weight of the PC frame.  

Agree for the most part.   I think the Cats have a tendency to stay flat and push (not much) while the doo and poo bite a bit better but will high side on occasion.  

Overall I think all 3 (4) are very good.   I will say the Cat rides by far the stiffest and I've rode many versions.   Even more so than my Winder  

Just now, Highmark said:

Agree for the most part.   I think the Cats have a tendency to stay flat and push (not much) while the doo and poo bite a bit better but will high side on occasion.  

Overall I think all 3 (4) are very good.   I will say the Cat rides by far the stiffest and I've rode many versions.   Even more so than my Winder  

The Cat's are still lacking on the rear compared to Doo.  R-Motion is just plain the best skid going...and has been for years.  I don't like the ride of the Poo's at all though.  It's like bizarro world.  Harsh when they shouldn't be and too compliant when it's not needed.  But, I haven't been able to set one up for me so, it's really tough to say what they are capable of.  I'm no fan of WE shocks tho.

It comes down to rider for all of the sleds now.  One that can set one up to handle the best for their skill will shine on the trails.  If somebody can't set it up properly, then they can't ride anyway so it doesn't matter.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The Cat's are still lacking on the rear compared to Doo.  R-Motion is just plain the best skid going...and has been for years.  I don't like the ride of the Poo's at all though.  It's like bizarro world.  Harsh when they shouldn't be and too compliant when it's not needed.  But, I haven't been able to set one up for me so, it's really tough to say what they are capable of.  I'm no fan of WE shocks tho.

It comes down to rider for all of the sleds now.  One that can set one up to handle the best for their skill will shine on the trails.  If somebody can't set it up properly, then they can't ride anyway so it doesn't matter.

Without question set up is important for the way you want to ride and the conditions you are in.   If I'm out ripping it up with the boys I might make subtle changes like stiffening my front a bit.   If I'm out for a more leisurely ride I go as soft as I can most all the way around.   You should bottom out occasionally on hard hits.   

I think most people never touch anything on their suspension and don't fully benefit from how good the sled can be.  Like I said before I think this is where the Poo and especially the doo shine.   They are pretty damn good ride quality no matter how they are set but handling can be improved with small changes.  

Edited by Highmark

56 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

they dont even do that cat is building the motor 

13 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

The 998?????

Don't believe cat built the viper motor or the new 998 turbo.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I agree the R motion rides best but feel the 48mm rear of the cats suspension is a better suspension when pushing hard. Feels like a well set up MX bike. Strokes through the range and never gets loose. Just my opinion. Most people will choose smooth ride versus hammering ability.