My life since Trump took office.

My life since Trump took office.  

25 members have voted

1. 1. My life is better or worse since Trump took office.

• Better
    • Worse
    • I can't vote honestly because of TDS

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm a strong believer in focusing on strengths, it's when foks start stretching themselves to thin that things get ugly.

Moderate and sustained growth :bc:

You like that Prince of Trades eh :lol:

I agree, just making a point.  The growth has always been good, but it definately accelerated.

That was good.:lol: 

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And NH

with no income tax here the effect is lessened.  real high mortgage balance combined with a high property tax will effect some for sure but not to the extent of those states i listed.  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Inflation?  Yeah ok.  :lol:  I’m not going to bother to respond to AG or Slingers comments, as they both ignore the fact that most, repeat most middle-class tax payers got a tax break.   And this is the last place I would share personal or specific information about my income or taxes, with this cadre of dip shits.

:lol:

nobody is denying many got tax breaks. i find your situation a little unique though, and we all know what a hack you are. i'm not asking for dollar figures, or your salary, just curious what brought on your tax savings you claimed to have. 

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

nobody is denying many got tax breaks. i find your situation a little unique though, and we all know what a hack you are. i'm not asking for dollar figures, or your salary, just curious what brought on your tax savings you claimed to have. 

dude he read the tax chart.  

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Don't do much industrial work anymore, we 're strong in the commercial real estate market and do a lot of building automation, temperature control work, elaborate lightng controls, etc.

Guys like @Woodtick muscle in the HVAC equipment and then the Prince of Trades come in and make it all work :news:

You forgot that  I’m a slut and do prince work too. Just started this job today. Rip out all Staefa and put in HW. We got the trifecta, designed it, sold the equipment, and got the install. The new chillers and boilers should be here next month. My boss owns a automation company. He bought them for all of the product licensing ect. It was cheaper to buy a company that has all of the licensing,than to get all of the licenses for all of the different MFGs. 

88059DFC-D6AC-4DE5-A0D7-DC45320F7FB0.jpeg

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

dude he read the tax chart.  

So you dispute most middle class folks didn’t get a tax break.  In your zeal to be a dickhead towards me, you seem to have forgotten that was my only point.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So you dispute most middle class folks didn’t get a tax break.  In your zeal to be a dickhead towards me, you seem to have forgotten that was my only point.

where did i ever say that people didn't get a tax cut.  just pointed out that there are many for which is it not.  In fact I have said i saw a small tax cut myself.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

where did i ever say that people didn't get a tax cut.  just pointed out that there are many for which is it not.  In fact I have said i saw a small tax cut myself.  

It never gets old watching Mark play the victim. :lmao:

9 hours ago, Momorider said:

You are a Sodomite drinking man jizz is you favorite thing you sick homo FUCK :finger2:

That is a very detailed and graphic fantasy you have of me. Yikes!

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Inflation?  Yeah ok.  :lol:  I’m not going to bother to respond to AG or Slingers comments, as they both ignore the fact that most, repeat most middle-class tax payers got a tax break.   And this is the last place I would share personal or specific information about my income or taxes, with this cadre of dip shits.

I have thrived under every president but sure we did alot of work last year. I'm a public works contractor and Trump threw an extra half a trillion into the economy. Thanks! :bc:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Many.  Most.  My point stands.  

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It never gets old watching Mark play the victim. :lmao:

Figures you’d get that takeaway.  Dumbfuck.  If pointing out that I along with most other taxpayers got a tax break is me playing a victim, you’re dumber than I thought.  And I already thought you were pretty dumb.  As well as a kneejerk emotional clown.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Most did around 80% I believe.

The tax break was not what Trump promised though, he said the greatest breaks would go to the middle class, and that he himself and guys like him might pay more, that's not what happened.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Most did around 80% I believe.

The tax break was not what Trump promised though, he said the greatest breaks would go to the middle class, and that he himself and guys like him might pay more, that's not what happened.

of course it wasn't

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Many.  Most.  My point stands.  

Figures you’d get that takeaway.  Dumbfuck.  If pointing out that I along with most other taxpayers got a tax break is me playing a victim, you’re dumber than I thought.  And I already thought you were pretty dumb.  As well as a kneejerk emotional clown.  :lol: 

You really should see a neurologist...second time today the crayons need to come out...”In your zeal to be a dickhead to me”.....:cry:

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

of course it wasn't

Sadly it rarely is, while I like many things Trump is trying to do, it's hard to believe anything he says, he lies more than he tells the truth.

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

if you were deducting significantly less than 24K prior, and now you can deduct 24K, that would explain alot. 

Um a significantly higher standard deduction especially those with dependents.   The idea was to make it more attractive and less taxes to not itemize.  

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You really should see a neurologist...second time today the crayons need to come out...”In your zeal to be a dickhead to me”.....:cry:

What pointing out another fact is me playing what again, a victim?  I was stating a fact.  He knows it and I know it.  :lol:   Speaking of doctors why don’t you go see a shrink for your anger and small man issues.  :lol: 🖕

Edited by DriftBusta

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What pointing out another fact is me playing what again, a victim?  I was stating a fact.  He knows it and I know it.  :lol:   Speaking of doctors why don’t you go see a shrink for your anger and small man issues.  :lol: 🖕

Jimmy food stamps probably doesn't even do a  tax return