My life since Trump took office.

My life since Trump took office.  

25 members have voted

1. 1. My life is better or worse since Trump took office.

• Better
    • Worse
    • I can't vote honestly because of TDS

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: You’re a delusional dumbshit with your head up Dumps ass :lol: 

How many businesses have you run? :lmao:

Just now, SnowRider said:

How is he so much more successful than you I wonder?  Yeah...HE IS the “delusional dumbshit” here.

Bwaahahahhahahahahhah aahahhahahahahhahahahahah!!!!!!  :lol:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

He reduced marginal tax rates 2% across the board, and raised the standard deduction to 24,000.  Me and most middle class tax payers got a break.  I have the non partisan 2017 vs 2018 tax rates posted on the wall of my office which documents it.  End of story.

So you had less than 24k in deductions prior? Are you one of these clowns who don’t really know what they’re paying in taxes? Just drop off some paperwork somewhere, and then hear some BS on talk radio on the way home?

Edited by Snoslinger

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

yet you lose being able to deduct your income taxes and property taxes which combined with the previous deductions was probably higher than 24k.  also unless EJ is paying all your business expenses or has you as a statutory employee and therefore able to file a schedule C you lose 2106 expenses which is a big deal for a lot of salespeople.  i would agree for most there is a small decrease but it's not a huge deal.  

This. Wolfie, me, and many others in expensive living areas are the typical people who are losing out on trump's tax deal. Do ya think wolfie would admit tonir if he was one of them?

yup,  states like MA, CT, CA, NY, NJ between high property taxes and/or income taxes the deduction change will pretty much ensure minimal savings for those not able to game the system under the new self employed rules and many will pay more.  

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I rarely with agree with Highmark but its obvious you are an employee and always will be.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Go play in traffic you insufferable fuckwad

Read the Wall Street Journal it’s all in there.  For fucks sakes it’s not rocket science.  Unemployment is at lowest level since 1969, minority unemployment got to its lowest point ever under this presidency.  Consumer Confidence up.  Factory orders up.  GDP up.  Shitty trade and climate deals confronted.  Stock market jumped 20+ points first year of his presidency.  While Obama’s first year was similar, all it did was return to its previous high a year later.  Nothing amazing about recognizing reality.

I just bolded the facts in WB's post, it is what it is.

13 hours ago, Wildboer said:

A majority of the growth happened under Obama. Unemployment was already low, the stock market was already high. You all just chose to pretend that didn't mean anything until Trump showed up.

The new trade deals are more show than substance. The climate deal was watered down bullshit, staying or leaving hardly makes a difference.

What makes it seem so starkly contrasted to you is your partisanship.

12 hours ago, snopro31 said:

nice to see the liberals not voting. 

Says the Nook who makes a living in socialized medicine, IOW sucking off the taxpayer tit :thumb:

Hey do you still have video of you and your porcine body jumping a Panther over a one foot high drift on a lake?

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Too bad you didn't live in the US.

Not sure it would have been better and a central location would not help for the bus I do, lower taxes sure, but our real estate boomed during those years (over 500%) and we have a fair bit as well.

I have no regrets.

15 hours ago, Wildboer said:

A majority of the growth happened under Obama. Unemployment was already low, the stock market was already high. You all just chose to pretend that didn't mean anything until Trump showed up.

The new trade deals are more show than substance. The climate deal was watered down bullshit, staying or leaving hardly makes a difference.

What makes it seem so starkly contrasted to you is your partisanship.

Ding ding!

Neal

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I just bolded the facts in WB's post, it is what it is.

Says the Nook who makes a living in socialized medicine, IOW sucking off the taxpayer tit :thumb:

Hey do you still have video of you and your porcine body jumping a Panther over a one foot high drift on a lake?

Vince do you do any work field wiring new or upgrading process automation equipment?   There has been a considerable uptick in capital spending in the last two years.

There is no denying that, every supplier I know is having trouble fulfilling orders and making deliveries.  Politics aside.

I can't say my life has changed for the better or worse. But as far as money goes I made more money under Obama but that was 8 years and Trump has only been in for 2. 

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

He reduced marginal tax rates 2% across the board, and raised the standard deduction to 24,000.  Me and most middle class tax payers got a break.  I have the non partisan 2017 vs 2018 tax rates posted on the wall of my office which documents it.  End of story.

Trump also raised spending a half a trillion dollars in a growing economy. Inflation is going to eat up most income increases. So if that is your measure for success then yes Trump is tremendous. 

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Vince do you do any work field wiring new or upgrading process automation equipment?   There has been a considerable uptick in capital spending in the last two years.

There is no denying that, every supplier I know is having trouble fulfilling orders and making deliveries.  Politics aside.

Don't do much industrial work anymore, we 're strong in the commercial real estate market and do a lot of building automation, temperature control work, elaborate lightng controls, etc.

Guys like @Woodtick muscle in the HVAC equipment and then the Prince of Trades come in and make it all work :news:

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trump also raised spending a half a trillion dollars in a growing economy. Inflation is going to eat up most income increases. So if that is your measure for success then yes Trump is tremendous. 

Inflation?  Yeah ok.  :lol:  I’m not going to bother to respond to AG or Slingers comments, as they both ignore the fact that most, repeat most middle-class tax payers got a tax break.   And this is the last place I would share personal or specific information about my income or taxes, with this cadre of dip shits.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Inflation?  Yeah ok.  :lol:  I’m not going to bother to respond to AG or Slingers comments, as they both ignore the fact that most, repeat most middle-class tax payers got a tax break.   And this is the last place I would share personal or specific information about my income or taxes, with this cadre of dip shits.

Really Mark...nobody cares about your income....get over yourself.

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Don't do much industrial work anymore, we 're strong in the commercial real estate market and do a lot of building automation, temperature control work, elaborate lightng controls, etc.

Guys like @Woodtick muscle in the HVAC equipment and then the Prince of Trades come in and make it all work :news:

Stay humble Vince, self pats on the back are lame. :lmao:

1281373831_slowclap.gif.c990de9cd679e65549da49c64c2a9b7f.gif

29 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Your missing out on the heartbeat of America bro and its never been better.

"Prince of Trades":lol:

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Your missing out on the heartbeat of America bro and its never been better.

"Prince of Trades":lol:

I'm a strong believer in focusing on strengths, it's when foks start stretching themselves to thin that things get ugly.

Moderate and sustained growth :bc:

You like that Prince of Trades eh :lol:

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yup,  states like MA, CT, CA, NY, NJ between high property taxes and/or income taxes the deduction change will pretty much ensure minimal savings for those not able to game the system under the new self employed rules and many will pay more.  

And NH