My life since Trump took office.

My life since Trump took office.  

25 members have voted

1. 1. My life is better or worse since Trump took office.

• Better
    • Worse
    • I can't vote honestly because of TDS

• Platinum Contributing Member

:pc:

Business is near record levels.   Killed it in the markets.  Best snow year in 20 years.  :lol:  

Tax reductions of which around 2/3'rds were passed on to employee's.   Larger bonus' for them as well as us absorbing HI costs.  

Edit:   Forgot the best one.   Seeing the pain and suffering because of the Trump victory from liberals around the world and especially on here.   Man how could I forget that one.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

LOL!  I almost chose the TDS option for the fun of it!  :lmao:

Really...my life is about the same quality wise but I do have larger market money now and more opportunities if I wanted them.  But really, the laughter I get watching these libtwats losing their mind here and on the MSM's is just priceless.  It's everyone else's fault!!!  What a mentally weak and fragile bunch of dipshits.  :lol:

"Intellectually elite!"

No question it’s better for me.  My taxes went down, my investments are growing at double digit levels, the economy is humming, we have a solid conservative majority on the Supreme Court, and unemployment is low.  Now if we could do something about the corruption in the the media and our politicians, maybe the polarization and division could be improved.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:pc:

Business is near record levels.   Killed it in the markets.  Best snow year in 20 years.  :lol:  

Edit:   Forgot the best one.   Seeing the pain and suffering because of the Trump victory from liberals around the world and especially on here.   Man how could I forget that one.  :lol:  

Business pushing new records.

Killed it in the markets, but really that's been a decade run.

Life has never been better.

• Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Business pushing new records.

Killed it in the markets, but really that's been a decade run.

Life has never been better.

Were were doing solid but seen a 20%+ increase almost immediately after the election.  2019 looks as strong if not stronger.  

Edited by Highmark

:lol:

wollie can get wood again, skidmarks business shot up 20%....

Funny as hell coming from a couple of hacks who sang nothing but doom and gloom up until Jan 21 2017.

my life is the same. Same raises, same bonuses, 401k improving...not sure about taxes yet but I suspect they’ll be higher. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Funny as hell coming from a couple of hacks who sang nothing but doom and gloom up until Jan 21 2017.

my life is the same. Same raises, same bonuses, 401k improving...not sure about taxes yet but I suspect they’ll be higher. 

Ditto

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So option #3?:lol:

Where's the "Same" option?

It's truly amazing how conservatives lamented how bad the economy was doing during Obama's entire presidency then suddenly decided the economy was doing great a few months into Trump's term. 

13 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It's truly amazing how conservatives lamented how bad the economy was doing during Obama's entire presidency then suddenly decided the economy was doing great a few months into Trump's term. 

i kid you not, wolfie changed his mind w/in a few days. i mean christ, show a little less hackery at least :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

54 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

pretty much the same made the same money i did the last few years,  stock market gains that were strong under obama's admin continued to be strong and a slight tax decrease.   

this

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Go play in traffic you insufferable fuckwad

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Read the Wall Street Journal it’s all in there.  For fucks sakes it’s not rocket science.  Unemployment is at lowest level since 1969, minority unemployment got to its lowest point ever under this presidency.  Consumer Confidence up.  Factory orders up.  GDP up.  Shitty trade and climate deals confronted.  Stock market jumped 20+ points first year of his presidency.  While Obama’s first year was similar, all it did was return to its previous high a year later.  Nothing amazing about recognizing reality.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Shifty said:

I voted better but it really has nothing to do with who’s sitting in the big chair. 

:bullshit:Lower taxation and regulations effects everyone only the ultra stupid would say otherwise. If things are not better for you you can't count and are dumb as dirt 

25 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:bullshit:Lower taxation and regulations effects everyone only the ultra stupid would say otherwise. If things are not better for you you can't count and are dumb as dirt 

Gulp Gulp 

49 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Go play in traffic you insufferable fuckwad

Read the Wall Street Journal it’s all in there.  For fucks sakes it’s not rocket science.  Unemployment is at lowest level since 1969, minority unemployment got to its lowest point ever under this presidency.  Consumer Confidence up.  Factory orders up.  GDP up.  Shitty trade and climate deals confronted.  Stock market jumped 20+ points first year of his presidency.  While Obama’s first year was similar, all it did was return to its previous high a year later.  Nothing amazing about recognizing reality.

A majority of the growth happened under Obama. Unemployment was already low, the stock market was already high. You all just chose to pretend that didn't mean anything until Trump showed up.

The new trade deals are more show than substance. The climate deal was watered down bullshit, staying or leaving hardly makes a difference.

What makes it seem so starkly contrasted to you is your partisanship.

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

pretty much the same made the same money i did the last few years,  stock market gains that were strong under obama's admin continued to be strong and a slight tax decrease.   

I pay almost double for health Care with twice the deductible. How bout you?

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If you’re ability to make money or you lose money relies on who is in office, you’re either a hack or a fucking loser who probably sucks at their job. 

If you are selling services and products to mid and large corps in the us and haven't had record back to back years in 17, 18 you need to seriously take a look at your business plan.

• Like 1