Colorado Gov. to Sign Bill to Sidestep Electoral College

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:   So my vote in Colorado goes to who someone in NYC or LA voted for instead.   Brilliant.  :lol:  

The bill would award Colorado's electoral votes to the winner of the nation's popular vote.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   So my vote in Colorado goes to who someone in NYC or LA voted for instead.   Brilliant.  :lol:  

The bill would award Colorado's electoral votes to the winner of the nation's popular vote.

:news:

0A3959A9-3C12-4328-A2BD-66C7FB63DD1A.jpeg

Just now, Highmark said:

They should just opt out of the voting process all together.  This won't fly.  Dems will be out on their ass in CO

Just now, Zambroski said:

They should just opt out of the voting process all together.  This won't fly.  Dems will be out on their ass in CO

The laughable thing is people who actually understand the need for the electoral college see its benefit whether it helps or hurts the candidate you support.

Imagine if Hillary won by electoral college and lost the general.   I guarantee you the likes of Barbie and Fuse would be singing its praises.   

• Haha 1

Just now, Highmark said:

The laughable thing is people who actually understand the need for the electoral college see its benefit whether it helps or hurts the candidate you support.

Imagine if Hillary won by electoral college and lost the general.   I guarantee you the likes of Barbie and Fuse would be singing its praises.   

It's just another "sore loser" attempt to try and cheat the system to win.  It didn't work for them last time so, UPPING THE ANTE!

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s about marginalizing the minority vote. 

:lol:   Exactly the opposite.  :lol:  

Your focus on the definition of "minority" in the case of the electoral college is laughable.  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

There you go again. Swapping out reality for your version.... to make a point. Which is really pointless. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s about marginalizing the minority vote. 

Look at Skodmarks response........but they aren’t racists :lmao:   Low population states are now minorities in Skidmarks world :lol:  

Just now, SnowRider said:

Look at Skodmarks response........but they aren’t racists :lmao:   Low population states are now minorities in Skidmarks world :lol:  

Just what or who did you think the founding fathers found as the "minority?"

It was the people in the rural area's you idiots.  Not race....location.   Jesus you guys don't have a brain.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It was the people in the rural area's you idiots.  Not race....location.   Jesus you guys don't have a brain.  

The founding fathers were slave owners. Their stress relieving past time was to molest 13 year girls that they “owned”. 

The founding fathers were slave owners. Their stress relieving past time was to molest 13 year girls that they “owned”. 

Just kill yourself already.  What are you holding on to?  Are you too scared to do it?  Isn’t living your life scarier?  I couldn’t imagine.

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This is really the issue.

Are your breasts tender this morning? You’re a little skinned. :lol: 

We’re trying to help you!  I get my money from a trust also.  What’s wrong with that? You can’t figure out your own path for financial success?