Check your account email address ×

New England Perverts!

Kivalo

20 hours ago, GGNHL said:

I say good on the ol horn dog. What's better, paying a prostitute who you know only wants to fuck you for money then leave, or go the route of trophy wife that you have to marry so she'll fuck you for your money then you have to put up with her the rest of the time? :lol:

How about we make prostitution legal so guys like Kraft don't have to rely on girls that are victims of human trafficking to get their rocks off :dunno:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, old indy said:

I wonder how the league will handle it? 

I imagine Roger Goodell has a smile larger than ear to ear. My gut tells me he will exhaust all avenues to ensure Kraft receives everything he has coming to him, and then some.

8 minutes ago, old indy said:

I wonder how the league will handle it? 

well haslam was convicted of worse along with others and no real serious punishment.  Fuck it's a rub and tug,  toss him a fine and suspend him from being at a couple games if he's convicted and move on

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

well haslam was convicted of worse along with others and no real serious punishment.  Fuck it's a rub and tug,  toss him a fine and suspend him from being at a couple games if he's convicted and move on

Thats what has me wondering.  My guess is Bob will probably be made an example of.  the oldest profession on the planetand its still illegal. 🙄

3 minutes ago, old indy said:

yuup

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Now this.

If Kraft is found to have committed a crime, even a misdemeanor, Goodell will be under pressure to penalize him to compensate for the embarrassment the league has suffered. How he treats the matter will provide an illustration of the dynamics of power at the highest ranks of the league and show the lengths he will go to appear to treat players and owners equally before the expiration of the current labor deal two years from now.

Kraft may be the league’s most successful owner: His franchise has won six Super Bowl titles since the 2001 season. As a key figure in negotiating labor deals and broadcast contracts, he may also be the league’s most powerful one. He is also a confidant of the commissioner, close with the leaders of the league’s media partners and the league’s go-between with President Trump.

That said, the N.F.L. includes its share of misfits and wayward sons, and from time to time, the patriarch, or, in this case, the commissioner, has to dole out justice. How much justice often depends on the stature of the owner, the offense he or she committed and any past transgressions.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/22/sports/nfl-robert-kraft.html

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, F3600 said:

Exactly, wife beaters, rapists, etc and some old guy getting a handy at the local massage shop, oh boy.

Exactly what I was thinking not to mention team doctors putting guys on the field when when they should not have....obviously that has changed but because of pressure from outside and the players...not the teams or league. 

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Anler said:

It's not a big deal and I think it's stupid that prostitution is illegal. The thing I hate about it is the sex trafficking. 

This is just public humiliation. More than anything. 

Yep, a good ol fashioned public shaming and nothing more.

3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

How about we make prostitution legal so guys like Kraft don't have to rely on girls that are victims of human trafficking to get their rocks off :dunno:

The worlds oldest profession . The bible thumpers would have a fit. Every county in America has some working girl$ .  This is another moral issue , like others. Barney Fife just busted a large downstate Michigan web cam diddle fest that was using under age girls , then the slick operators turned it around on the web cam viewers trying to extort more money under threat , some thinking rube called the law on them = himself .

Repub bankster donor caught up into " love you long time "  sting. https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/crime/indian-river-county/2019/02/22/billionaire-john-childs-charged-florida-human-trafficking-prostitution-ring/2953948002/  :read: Other unconfirmed rumors are , bill gates, rush limbaugh ,  bill nelson , morning joe blow...........................

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fucking perverts all need to be denutted and killed.

35 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Denutting doesn't work , Hot lead in the back of the perverts mouth does.

I agree.

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So he was getting a handy behind Sandy’s??? No wonder Snotty hasn’t been around! The old fuck is bringing in high class clients!

Listen you faggot. Don't post against me until I get my new computer. I can't post too much on this one, so shut the fuck up, you chicken fuck faggot.

I challenged you to the 100 yard, handgun " SHOOT-OUT OF DEATH " and you flaked. So shut that faggot, gay Army faggot mouth of yours, or you'll get a 5 D-Cell Maglite Stuffed up your ass.   STFU!!!:finger3:

22 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Listen you faggot. Don't post against me until I get my new computer. I can't post too much on this one, so shut the fuck up, you chicken fuck faggot.

I challenged you to the 100 yard, handgun " SHOOT-OUT OF DEATH " and you flaked. So shut that faggot, gay Army faggot mouth of yours, or you'll get a 5 D-Cell Maglite Stuffed up your ass.   STFU!!!:finger3:

Xlt  :owned: you to the MAXIMUM MAXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!11