New England Perverts!

Kivalo

I say good on the ol horn dog. What's better, paying a prostitute who you know only wants to fuck you for money then leave, or go the route of trophy wife that you have to marry so she'll fuck you for your money then you have to put up with her the rest of the time? :lol:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bahahahahhahahaha a cheater and a criminal just like the rest of the team!!!

Sorry about your shitty teams luck.  Greatest football team of the past 20 years easy.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I don't think he's married???  Is it really that big a deal?  He should be able to get all the pussy he wants without having to buy a prostitute.  A prostitute is no doubt the cheapest route though.  

Just seems like he could have found a better option then the old rub and tug parlor. 😂

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I don't think he's married???  Is it really that big a deal?  He should be able to get all the pussy he wants without having to buy a prostitute.  A prostitute is no doubt the cheapest route though.  

Maybe send him an email!!!!!

11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

wife died a few years back and I don;t think he's remarried.  just a man takign care of his needs.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Seems the place had sex slaves. If Kraft knew they were there not on their own free will he’s in deep shit.

Well he’s a world known billionaire face of the best team in football. Pretty sure he’s already in deep shit and fucked. 

A guy that is worth millions , has his mug / social b.s. all over the net and he goes to a low rent Asian jizz  joint ??  With video cameras running  24/7  so someone can try and extort more money from you ?? Then when the place does get busted by barney fife , or a scum bag  person just gets pissed off and sells the video to a third party for some quick cash, your life is fucked in the legal system and in the public square.  Rumors are flying about other well named people involved in this  " love you long time " debacle.  The hacks on both sides of d / r  fence are  pitching  names , time will tell.  Back in the day working in (d)etoilet  /  Farmington Hills , my friends went into many of a low rent " spa's" , I  stayed out in the parking lot or walked to the nearest watering hole.  Some of the all night BYOB / Weed  after hours  holes in the walls were epic , the people you see , and the action going on...................... priceless life  education.

19 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

It's not a big deal and I think it's stupid that prostitution is illegal. The thing I hate about it is the sex trafficking. 

This is just public humiliation. More than anything.