Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump Conducted Business With Communist Cuba During U.S. Embargo

Mainecat

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Some of the stuff he said during the debate was just plain Momo stupid.

I wasn't laughing at all though...in fact, I almost flipped it to the football game several times.  I swear at one point, I could hear him trying to talk over himself!

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hillary has a lot of nerve to come out in support of women's sexual abuse. 

Republican strategists are cringing over the thought of Trump going there in the next debate, it's a landmine that will appeal to the likes of Momo, creepr, racer, etc.....but what it does to the R's in hoping to have the embrace of females in the future is politically catastrophic.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Republican strategists are cringing over the thought of Trump going there in the next debate, it's a landmine that will appeal to the likes of Momo, creepr, racer, etc.....but what it does to the R's in hoping to have the embrace of females in the future is politically catastrophic.

They have been struggling with that for years. They should just double down on "woman's place is in the kitchen and raising the kids" and be done with it. 

Then Trump can be Trump.

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

They have been struggling with that for years. They should just double down on "woman's place is in the kitchen and raising the kids" and be done with it. 

Then Trump can be Trump.

Would I be wrong to assume that you think that Trump has not yet shown his full hand of misogyny? 

• Platinum Contributing Member

So trump "looked" at doing some business for personal gain as a businessman, and Hillary on multiple occasions DID get personal gain as a government employee... WTF..some of you guys are just wacked the fuck out of your heads..

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/hillarys-biggest-scandal-russia-and-her-reset-pal-vladimir-putin/

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/15/us/politics/hillary-clinton-haiti.html?_r=0

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

:pc:

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I find it amazing that Trump chides Hillary for this. He has been married 3 times and cheated on all, Gulianni says shes unfit and too stupid to be president yet he married his own cousin and claimed he didnt know after 13 years so he could get an annulment and finally Newt....cheats on all his wives, tells one he wants a divorce while she is in the hospital suffering from cancer?

Yeah how bad is it the Clintons have stayed together and have been married once. How many of you guys here can say that?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Oh boy, the P.C. argument is coming up.  Hillary supporters are so desperate right now.  I listen to liberal talk radio and the stuff that gets said is just pathetic.  Just like the word "racist" this is starting to become irrelevant and overused.   Yes, republicans hate women, trump hates women, but yet mc states constantly that trump is a democrat.  Too funny.

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Oh boy, the P.C. argument is coming up.  Hillary supporters are so desperate right now.  I listen to liberal talk radio and the stuff that gets said is just pathetic.

I hope Trump goes after the victim in the next debate so we can see how that works out :news: 

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I hope Trump goes after the victim in the next debate so we can see how that works out :news: 

Ah yes, "the victim"  FFS, the democrats have been using the same rhetoric for the last 25 years.  People are waking up to the bullshit.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So if the Don was a Democrat, he would have been cheered for saying fuck the embargo, it's stupid.  

Bingo.