900T

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 2/21/2019 at 9:36 PM, f7ben said:

Pretty sure I'm gonna buy one. If I find the right deal on an adrenaline model I'll pull the trigger. I love the chassis and I'd like to mile one up but the 850 needs more power and its going to go way down value wise as approach 5k miles

My son was beating up on some 850's with our 14 Renegade 800 this past weekend.   Now this 14 runs extremely well but I was very disappointed in how they were running.   I won't mention how bad it was getting beat on by the Sidewinder.  :lol:  

I've seen some new 19 Adrenaline's for $3000+ off already.  

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yep I said the same thing over on DT and one of the mods told me its impossible for SD to do. 

I told him if Polaris can do it , there's no reason why SD can't. He told me it's not that simple, blah blah blah. 

I told him he's a complete moron and totally clueless about manufacturing. 

Told him if SD can't do it and Polaris can, just shows that SD has shitty logistics and Polaris doesn't.  

Then he tries telling me he has 27+ years experience in manufacturing and I don't know what I'm talking about blah blah blah. Lol   

:lol: 

He’s so wrong. Polaris snow check proves it can be done. Duh.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Exactly what I said, but according to that Bozo, I'm the one who doesn't know how manufacturing works :lol:

you push a broom what do you know about running a manufacturing line :news:  

:bc: :lol:  

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well you can add that to the long list of shit you’re wrong about...........

I'm surprised you're still alive too.  You're a little twerp and you shouldn't be running your cock sucker. But you do it online only and wouldn't run your cock sucker in person.  So then there's that.........

4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I'm surprised you're still alive too.  You're a little twerp and you shouldn't be running your cock sucker. But you do it online only and wouldn't run your cock sucker in person.  So then there's that.........

Well that escalated rather quickly. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Says the weak american faggot that was too scared to square up with Tom when he was in Detroit

Just now, GreatLandEmpire said:

How much of a scared faggot bitch do you have to be to talk shit for years online and when the dude shows up in your neighborhood you make an excuse to stay inside where it's safe.....LOL!

Maybe he was fresh out of body bags?

6 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

Says the weak american faggot that was too scared to square up with Tom when he was in Detroit

4 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

How much of a scared faggot bitch do you have to be to talk shit for years online and when the dude shows up in your neighborhood you make an excuse to stay inside where it's safe.....LOL!

We've already been thru this SEVERAL TIMES before,  street dweller.

#1 he wasn't anywhere close to where I live

#2 he conveniently didn't mention anything about being in MI until the day prior 

Just now, GreatLandEmpire said:

The body bag would be for gaijaiamg after Tom got done with him

Get back to sucking cock for your wifi, lady boy.

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

We've already been thru this SEVERAL TIMES before,  street dweller.

#1 he wasn't anywhere close to where I live

#2 he conveniently didn't mention anything about being in MI until the day prior 

Get back to sucking cock for your wifi, lady boy.

Sure bitch. We all believe you

Faggot