900T

f7ben

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just made offer on another 900T

There is so much snow I would be able to ride it for 6 more weeks

I think some of the good deals are going to get pulled off the table with all of the snow hitting the north woods. Unless you want a Yamaha.:lol:

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I think some of the good deals are going to get pulled off the table with all of the snow hitting the north woods. Unless you want a Yamaha.:lol:

Theres always good deals on procross anything.....fuck.....dealers have new 15s in the crate still lol

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Theres always good deals on procross anything.....fuck.....dealers have new 15s in the crate still lol

Find yourself a great deal on a 2019 Sidewinder SRX. You won,t regret it. Huge mistake getting an 850T. That you will regret, for sure.

Just now, DAVE said:

Probably some 18s around.

Poor AC guys that think Cats are the best thing since sliced bread. I wouldn't be surprised if some of those Cats still sitting in crates are already starting to rust.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

Poor AC guys that think Cats are the best thing since sliced bread. I wouldn't be surprised if some of those Cats still sitting in crates are already starting to rust.

I'm not brand biased in the least but I've Cat the most but the amount of NOS they have in the pipeline is amazing.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

After the nightmare in 2012....no doubt.

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

The biggest problem I’ve seen with them sitting around is the shocks. Couple of buds that bought 2 or 3 year old leftovers had to rebuild the shocks right away. 

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The biggest problem I’ve seen with them sitting around is the shocks. Couple of buds that bought 2 or 3 year old leftovers had to rebuild the shocks right away. 

When we used to buy a few for the rental fleet current year sleds had rusty spindles. Granted that was 10 -12 years ago.

10 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

You know damn well, our winter has been shit. Seriously :bigfinger: quit rubbing it in! :sad:

I thought you guys had a lot of snow out there? :dunno:

Crockpotfuckstick is just to baked all the time to ride. :news:

30 minutes ago, ckf said:

They are!  Winning bread!!!!  :lmao:

Cat has the most leftovers because they hired a HD plumbing parts buying retard to shove out as many non-consumer friendly sleds as he could to manipulate the numbers then, vault at warranty claims putting their dealers in a shit spot.  They LO’s are down considerably now. Local dealers all have leftovers here and everywhere else due to low snow winters.  The problem they all have is, warranties and financing to buy a “new” 2 or 3 year old sled start to get limited and every retard wants 1.99% and a four year warranty on their $14,000 sled now.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They are!  Winning bread!!!!  :lmao:

Cat has the most leftovers because they hired a HD plumbing parts buying retard to shove out as many non-consumer friendly sleds as he could to manipulate the numbers then, vault at warranty claims putting their dealers in a shit spot.  They LO’s are down considerably now. Local dealers all have leftovers here and everywhere else due to low snow winters.  The problem they all have is, warranties and financing to buy a “new” 2 or 3 year old sled start to get limited and every retard wants 1.99% and a four year warranty on their $14,000 sled now.

:lol: