900T

f7ben

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh I knew what he meant.  I’ve been modding sleds for 40 years, I don’t need any lectures from a wannabe retired sledder.  The cat was under engineered.  The skidoo is not, and did leave some performance on the table.  “Learn my lesson”.  Pfft.  :lol: 

I have lots of riding buddies.  One former one didn’t know enough to stop running his mouth, and I took care of that.  If having a new sled, riding almost every weekend, in Colorado, Quebec and Maine is how you define sad, well that’s your issue not mine.  And you know it’s funny,  some of my buddies are self employed millionaires and to a man, they all support Trump.  

Right cause you still think your perfect you could never learn anything. 

You took care of that, SMH I pushed you over the edge because your thin skinned fake and I got sick of listening to your bullshit and exaggerations.  

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Right cause you still think your perfect you could never learn anything. 

You took care of that, SMH I pushed you over the edge because your thin skinned fake and I got sick of listening to your bullshit and exaggerations.  

Butt hurt noted.  You’ve pretty much called me a fake a liar and everything else, yet you hung around with me for the last five or six years. What does that make you? I’m the one who got sick of listening to you apparently and not the other way around. You could let it go or you can keep running your mouth. I haven’t gotten personal about your career or your personal life. But I’d be happy to if you want to keep this bullshit up.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Butt hurt noted.  You’ve pretty much called me a fake a liar and everything else, yet you hung around with me for the last five or six years. What does that make you? I’m the one who got sick of listening to you apparently and not the other way around. You could let it go or you can keep running your mouth. I haven’t gotten personal about your career or your personal life. But I’d be happy to if you want to keep this bullshit up.

I think youve both gotten personal...why dont you guys meet behind Sandys and beat the piss out of each other for 5 mins.

And call it a day!!!!

:bc:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Bullshit

and what are you gong to say,  I've been in a miserable marriage for years,  have to be medicated to not go over the edge,  would bang an ugly broad cause i don't get laid but i have no game,  went from making big bank to little bank.  My whole life has been an open book on here.  When i have had my successes and failures.  I haven't had to make up and deny shit to try to make myself fit some big baller image I'm trying to live

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Come on. This is why momo is here. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Trimmerbarber version 2.0 w/the dildo seat and liberator fuckpillow backrest. :bc:  

Hahaha...fucking Trimmerbarber!  😂

On a side note your buddy Possum is really tempting me with that High Country....helluva deal! 

50 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

The 850 bent beyond repair???  Parting it out???

Freaking guy wont budge on price. I gotta pass on this one. 

I'm in the market for the right 2019 900T Gade Adr. Budget is 10k....everyone keep their eyes open. Willing to drive

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I have lots of riding buddies.  One former one didn’t know enough to stop running his mouth, and I took care of that.  If having a new sled, riding almost every weekend, in Colorado, Quebec and Maine is how you define sad, well that’s your issue not mine.  And you know it’s funny,  some of my buddies are self employed millionaires and to a man, they all support Trump.  

:lol:I dunno about others, but I’m damn impressed,  Drifthuzy

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

If that is at a dealer you will have to pay prep and tax. So it will be at least $1000 more. But If I were looking for one i would jump on that. That is a damn good price. 

According to the dealers website the first one I posted is $3100 off right now jump on it ben