900T

f7ben

9 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I thought you guys had a lot of snow out there? :dunno:

Crockpotfuckstick is just to baked all the time to ride. :news:

Central and northern New England has plenty of snow. @Whiskey Tango Foxtrot lives in North Boston :news:  I've got 30" in my yard. That means 4-5 feet in the woods outside of town. About the only way I could ride right now would be to be baked as my back is still fucked up. The hot tub is helping, but I still have a ways to go.

netcam.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Central and northern New England has plenty of snow. @Whiskey Tango Foxtrot lives in North Boston :news:  I've got 30" in my yard. That means 4-5 feet in the woods outside of town. About the only way I could ride right now would be to be baked as my back is still fucked up. The hot tub is helping, but I still have a ways to go.

netcam.jpg

You have to ignore Jay.  Little people tend to be more aggressive to make up for their small stature 

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

netcam.jpg

Smh 

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You have to ignore Jay.  Little people tend to be more aggressive to make up for their small stature 

Your man crush on me is getting way beyond disgusting. You're starting to freak me out. 

Just now, ckf said:

I don't have any issues with Jay. We's buds :friends:

You should see some of the PMs he's sending me and the requests of pics of me (and other members in here) dressed up in different costumes. He's got a thing for the Village People.  I'm starting to get concerned.  :news:

• Haha 2

Just now, Frostynuts said:

Why wouldn,t they be covered under warranty ?

Maybe they did, I’m not sure. I do know it would suck if your new sled had sacked shocks on it from sitting around for too long. 

6 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Smh 

Your man crush on me is getting way beyond disgusting. You're starting to freak me out. 

You should see some of the PMs he's sending me and the requests of pics of me (and other members in here) dressed up in different costumes. He's got a thing for the Village People.  I'm starting to get concerned.  :news:

You always pm me :lol: I see you are liar too!!!

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

Central and northern New England has plenty of snow. @Whiskey Tango Foxtrot lives in North Boston :news: 

"Northern republic of Massachusetts" :bc:

Believe me, I'd move north in a heartbeat but I'm not a logger so the job market for me isn't very good. Northern New England does have snow, around here we've had a shitty year though, not high amounts of accumulation then warm spells with rain kills it. Trails are OK, not great.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You always pm me :lol: I see you are liar too!!!

I've already told you, no, I don't wear thongs and I'm not sending you pics of me in the shower, or me dressed up like anyone in the Village People. Stop harassing me. 

14 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I think he's been missing his buddy, Uncle Snotty. As soon as he gets his new compter up and running maybe Kev will forget about you and go back to his true love :gfight:

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

"Northern republic of Massachusetts" :bc:

Believe me, I'd move north in a heartbeat but I'm not a logger so the job market for me isn't very good. Northern New England does have snow, around here we've had a shitty year though, not high amounts of accumulation then warm spells with rain kills it. Trails are OK, not great.

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I think he's been missing his buddy, Uncle Snotty. As soon as he gets his new compter up and running maybe Kev will forget about you and go back to his true love :gfight:

:lol:

Hopefully. It's getting beyond creepy some of the requests I've been getting from him,  the poses, and the costumes. He's got some creepy fetishes. He specifically pointed out that he wants you to dress up like the biker from the Village People. He was afraid to ask you directly and wanted me to relay the message to you.  Just thought you might want to know.  He's an IT geek, so I'd be careful.  He's probably got ways to hack into your computer and spy on you. :news:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Hopefully. It's getting beyond creepy some of the requests I've been getting from him,  the poses, and the costumes. He's got some creepy fetishes. He specifically pointed out that he wants you to dress up like the biker from the Village People. He was afraid to ask you directly and wanted me to relay the message to you.  Just thought you might want to know.  He's an IT geek, so I'd be careful.  He's probably got ways to hack into your computer and spy on you. :news:

:lol: you have some very troubling detailed fantasies :lol: 

• Haha 2

Just now, Kev144 said:

:lol: you have some very troubling detailed fantasies :lol: 

I do? You're the one PM'ing me all the whacky requests, fruit loop. :news: And I already told you, if you want Woolie to dress up like Elton John for you, you'll have to ask him. 20 more PMs today asking about it isn't going to help. 

:snack:

• Haha 1

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I do? You're the one PM'ing me all the whacky requests, fruit loop. :news: And I already told you, if you want Woolie to dress up like Elton John for you, you'll have to ask him. 20 more PMs today asking about it isn't going to help. 

:snack:

Post all those pms.  I'm sure it will be easy :snack: 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Poor AC guys that think Cats are the best thing since sliced bread. I wouldn't be surprised if some of those Cats still sitting in crates are already starting to rust.

they seemed to have finally fixed that,  90's and early 00's they were already rusted when dealers were breaking open current year sleds.  

40 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Post all those pms.  I'm sure it will be easy :snack: 

This one was the straw that broke the camel's back.  I deleted the rest of them and blocked you from PM'ing me anymore of your sicko requests, after I took this screenshot, right before my last reply.  Stop harassing me, you fruity ass faggot :finger:

IMG_20190225_085918.thumb.jpg.5f78c6abfec908ccdf95ca0993986330.jpg

:news:

• Haha 2

This one was the straw that broke the camel's back.  I deleted the rest of them and blocked you from PM'ing me anymore of your sicko requests, after I took this screenshot, right before my last reply.  Stop harassing me, you fruity ass faggot :finger:

IMG_20190225_085918.thumb.jpg.5f78c6abfec908ccdf95ca0993986330.jpg

:news:

How long did it take you to draft that up? :lol: I'll give a B+ for effort :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

We’ve got a ton of snow here on NH. Excellent  winter so far. My mileage isn’t crazy but I’ve had some really great rides.new sled helps!  I’m going to try get to Maine this year, and I haven’t ridden below the notches in a few seasons.  

• Like 1

On 2/24/2019 at 9:04 AM, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Close to what I'm ordering 

1925218637_2020mxzxrs850.thumb.jpg.10708bf5046dd618fd87c6663e2a1894.jpg

Same here, except turbo renegade. Prob gonna buy 6.9’s so I’ll get red loops. Still might get the green after I see it in person. Looks like shit in the dealer show pics though.

16 hours ago, rump-rider said:

Same here, except turbo renegade. Prob gonna buy 6.9’s so I’ll get red loops. Still might get the green after I see it in person. Looks like shit in the dealer show pics though.

I'm doing red skid plate, red ski loops, red hifax. Probably red backers , haven't decided on that yet.  Needs a bit of red on the windshield too, and red handguard inserts would be a nice touch too. 

Not sure WTF they're thinking with the Manta Green kick for the X and XRS Renegade's. If they're going to do colors like that, then they need to make them optional or do like Polaris does with their colors on spring orders.  This whole "take it or leave it" attitude is BS.  I see Polaris gaining market share , and SD losing. 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

I'm doing red skid plate, red ski loops, red hifax. Probably red backers , haven't decided on that yet.  Needs a bit of red on the windshield too, and red handguard inserts would be a nice touch too. 

Not sure WTF they're thinking with the Manta Green kick for the X and XRS Renegade's. If they're going to do colors like that, then they need to make them optional or do like Polaris does with their colors on spring orders.  This whole "take it or leave it" attitude is BS.  I see Polaris gaining market share , and SD losing. 

Poo has had way better snow check options for a couple years now - colors, track, windshield,  and accessories.  You’d think the other mannys would have caught on by now.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Poo has had way better snow check options for a couple years now - colors, track, windshield,  and accessories.  You’d think the other mannys would have caught on by now.

Yep I said the same thing over on DT and one of the mods told me its impossible for SD to do. 

I told him if Polaris can do it , there's no reason why SD can't. He told me it's not that simple, blah blah blah. 

I told him he's a complete moron and totally clueless about manufacturing. 

Told him if SD can't do it and Polaris can, just shows that SD has shitty logistics and Polaris doesn't.  

Then he tries telling me he has 27+ years experience in manufacturing and I don't know what I'm talking about blah blah blah. Lol   

19 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yep I said the same thing over on DT and one of the mods told me its impossible for SD to do. 

I told him if Polaris can do it , there's no reason why SD can't. He told me it's not that simple, blah blah blah. 

I told him he's a complete moron and totally clueless about manufacturing. 

Told him if SD can't do it and Polaris can, just shows that SD has shitty logistics and Polaris doesn't.  

Then he tries telling me he has 27+ years experience in manufacturing and I don't know what I'm talking about blah blah blah. Lol   

I'm shocked you didn't get banned :lol: