900T

f7ben

Pretty sure I'm gonna buy one. If I find the right deal on an adrenaline model I'll pull the trigger. I love the chassis and I'd like to mile one up but the 850 needs more power and its going to go way down value wise as approach 5k miles

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Pretty sure I'm gonna buy one. If I find the right deal on an adrenaline model I'll pull the trigger. I love the chassis and I'd like to mile one up but the 850 needs more power and its going to go way down value wise as approach 5k miles

Hahahaha.  Ben is the most awesome poster on this forum.  Fucks up daily and not afraid for a second to admit it.  It takes most guys here weeks if not months to admit their faults.  Ben admits them daily.....  HAhahahaha

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha.  Ben is the most awesome poster on this forum.  Fucks up daily and not afraid for a second to admit it.  It takes most guys here weeks if not months to admit their faults.  Ben admits them daily.....  HAhahahaha

Thats why Bent is .................

Image result for flawsome

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

For the most part he does it to wreak havoc on these forums, he kind of reminds me of that Mayhem dude from the Allstate commercials. :lmao:

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

You say the g4 is garbage.

You buy one!

You say 900t is a fag mobile.

You're gonna buy one!!

You call everyone gay.

You're a fag!!!

You are a bipolar hook nosed retard!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

For the most part he does it to wreak havoc on these forums, he kind of reminds me of that Mayhem dude from the Allstate commercials. :lmao:

Haha...perfect! 😂

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, awful knawful said:

You say the g4 is garbage.

You buy one!

You say 900t is a fag mobile.

You're gonna buy one!!

You call everyone gay.

You're a fag!!!

You are a bipolar hook nosed retard!!!!

Plays you like a fiddle!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1