USA Today: Don't Vote for Trump: Our View

Mainecat

Staying on the side of the democrats pays off big for the media. Always has.  I don't blame them either for backing Hillary.  Trump has been pretty vicious about how the news is disseminated.  And he's not all wrong.  So, to each their own but I only watch certain "news shows" or read certain "news tabloids" when I want to laugh.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Staying on the side of the democrats pays off big for the media. Always has.  I don't blame them either for backing Hillary.  Trump has been pretty vicious about how the news is disseminated.  And he's not all wrong.  So, to each their own but I only watch certain "news shows" or read certain "news tabloids" when I want to laugh.

USA Today is not backing HRC, they are just saying don't vote for Trump.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Like I do. The right wing nuts don't get this like Zamboni above

I get it.  I just don't like it very much.  It's media manipulation and I find it disgusting.  And you calling me a "right wing nut" is ridiculous.  I'll bet you and I share some of the same values.  Even if we don't agree how to get there all the time.

• Platinum Contributing Member
53 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I get it.  I just don't like it very much.  It's media manipulation and I find it disgusting.  And you calling me a "right wing nut" is ridiculous.  I'll bet you and I share some of the same values.  Even if we don't agree how to get there all the time.

Yes but Maine Scat is an "independent" and apparently everybody that disagrees with him is labeled a right wing nut or moron......it's the tolerance in him showing.

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You're a racist right wing nut.  Nothing more.  Nothing less. :bc: 

9 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What is really amazing is the amount of conservative newspapers that are endorsing Clinton.

The thing is most Trump supports are going to vote for trump to spite the media. 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

The thing is most Trump supports are going to vote for trump to spite the media. 

Without question, but I think if he wants to win over the undecideds that he needs to win, he needs to go after Bill Clinton and more fat people in the next debate....although he did mention Momo being in bed in the last debate and that has not shook Momo up as witnessed here and now for the first time seen below.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Without question, but I think if he wants to win over the undecideds that he needs to win, he needs to go after Bill Clinton and more fat people in the next debate....although he did mention Momo being in bed in the last debate and that has not shook Momo up as witnessed here and now for the first time seen below.

Like moto said, there are no undecideds in this election. 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Well if that's what the sage of Gaylord is saying it must be true!!

Come on Vince, nobody is going to change their minds on this one. These two are too diametrically opposed to swing from one to the other. 

And I wasn't touting his opinions as gospel, it's the truth. 

I guess I could be considered an undecided as I don't support either one. But that is because I have decided I am NOT voting for either one..

10 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

14462937_1792044594346781_26734645930725

The daily show with Trevor Noah is garbage. I tried to watch it as I really liked it with Jon Stewart, but this new guy just isn't funny and the writing is terrible...

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Like I do. The right wing nuts don't get this like Zamboni above

You claimed for a year you weren't going to vote for her now you've swallowed her whole shaft while fondling her balls. :lol:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Like moto said, there are no undecideds in this election. 

When the conventions closed out with Trump and Clinton at the helm, it decided my vote right there, it wasn't gonna be for either of those two clowns. :bc:

Edited by GGNHL

3 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

The daily show with Trevor Noah is garbage. I tried to watch it as I really liked it with Jon Stewart, but this new guy just isn't funny and the writing is terrible...

You claimed for a year you weren't going to vote for her now you've swallowed her whole shaft while fondling her balls. :lol:

When the conventions closed out with Trump and Clinton at the helm, it decided my vote right there, it wasn't gonna be for either of those two clowns. :bc:

The only person running who's more clueless fhan Dump is Gary Johnson :read:. And have you been busting other clowns on here who've gone from Bernie to Dump..??  

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You're a racist right wing nut.  Nothing more.  Nothing less. :bc: 

You never get tired of being outwitted, demeaned, insulted and embarrassed do you?  I wonder what that feels like to be such a disgrace as a man.  Oh well, I'll just have to keep wondering.  Maybe some day...you can "tell the class" how it feels.  :lol2:

Got that body bag ready for me yet?  :lol:

Edited by Zambroski

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Thrillery ruined the Middle East, caused the migrant crisis & wants war with Russia.

But Trump is "dangerous," says USA Today :lmao: can't make this shit up 

I don't know how dangerous he is but he is an asshole. Like you... :bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Thrillery ruined the Middle East, caused the migrant crisis & wants war with Russia.

But Trump is "dangerous," says USA Today :lmao: can't make this shit up 

Fake :canadaflag::lol: - nobody cares what you think :bc: Besides - you're a proven liar :lol: