McCabe: I think it is possible that Trump is a Russian Asset

Source: CNN

Former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe said Tuesday it is possible President Donald Trump is a Russian asset. 

"Do you still believe the President could be a Russian asset?" asked CNN's Anderson Cooper during an interview with McCabe on "Anderson Cooper 360." 

"I think it's possible. I think that's why we started our investigation, and I'm really anxious to see where (special counsel Robert) Mueller concludes that," McCabe said. 

It's another bombshell comment from McCabe, which comes days after he outlined on Sunday to CBS the reasons top US officials decided to open a counterintelligence prove and obstruction of justice investigation into the President 

McCabe is promoting his new book, "The Threat," which paints a stark portrait of his time at the bureau under Trump, describing in vivid detail his version of interactions with top officials at the White House and Justice Department. The book was released Tuesday and became and instant best-seller.

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/19/politics/andrew-mccabe-trump-law-enforcement/index.html 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Source: CNN

Former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe said Tuesday it is possible President Donald Trump is a Russian asset. 

"Do you still believe the President could be a Russian asset?" asked CNN's Anderson Cooper during an interview with McCabe on "Anderson Cooper 360." 

"I think it's possible. I think that's why we started our investigation, and I'm really anxious to see where (special counsel Robert) Mueller concludes that," McCabe said. 

It's another bombshell comment from McCabe, which comes days after he outlined on Sunday to CBS the reasons top US officials decided to open a counterintelligence prove and obstruction of justice investigation into the President 

McCabe is promoting his new book, "The Threat," which paints a stark portrait of his time at the bureau under Trump, describing in vivid detail his version of interactions with top officials at the White House and Justice Department. The book was released Tuesday and became and instant best-seller.

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/19/politics/andrew-mccabe-trump-law-enforcement/index.html 

Yet no one knows why they started the investigation.  

We do know it wouldn't of started without the dossier, McCabe said so himself.  Where did the information for the dossier come from?  Russia.  Who paid for it?  Hillary.

2 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Yet no one knows why they started the investigation.  

We do know it wouldn't of started without the dossier, McCabe said so himself.  Where did the information for the dossier come from?  Russia.  Who paid for it?  Hillary.

no no no no no no no! that dose not fit the narutive they have  been working so hard to keep going .

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

no no no no no no no! that dose not fit the narutive they have  been working so hard to keep going .

But the dossier is verified.  Michael Cohen was in Prague!!!!!!111!!! 

....That's just a different Michael Cohen...... 

Doesn't matte that part is fake, the rest can be true, reeeeeeeeee.