Holy fucking shit did you retards just get owned lol

f7ben

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The man building the fastest sleds in the world with the exception of Hypersports cats just backed me up lol

Did you ask him if they run Stock clutching in their race sleds?

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Did you ask him if they run Stock clutching in their race sleds?

He runs his trail sled on the same clutch setup with over 170hp difference from low to high boost. Now seriously kill yourself and help HSR kill himself as well lol

Just now, f7ben said:

He runs his trail sled on the same clutch setup with over 170hp difference from low to high boost. Now seriously kill yourself and help HSR kill himself as well lol

So do they run Stock clutching in their race sleds or not 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

So do they run Stock clutching in their race sleds or not 

If the skidoo came with a clutch that didnt explode it could be run with stock clutching and decent results. Just like the cat

Just now, f7ben said:

If the skidoo came with a clutch that didnt explode it could be run with stock clutching and decent results. Just like the cat

So do they run Stock clutching in their race sleds or nah

5 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I’m not the one that copy and pasted something that proved himself wrong :lol: 

Do I seriously need to quote up all you faggots claiming the same clutch setup could not work across 100hp let alone 170?......cause I will

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Do I seriously need to quote up all you faggots claiming the same clutch setup could not work across 100hp let alone 170?......cause I will

Will it drive? Yes. Will you get gaped by anyone that knows what they’re doing? Yes.

but hey whenever you catch up after the other guy let’s off you can high five yourself about how wonderful your Stock clutching is and how turbo sleds don’t have powerbands :lol: 

Will it drive? Yes. Will you get gaped by anyone that knows what they’re doing? Yes.

but hey whenever you catch up after the other guy let’s off you can high five yourself about how wonderful your Stock clutching is and how turbo sleds don’t have powerbands :lol: 

Yah.....Precision sports sleds are getting gaped :lol: you are just that dumb 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah.....Precision sports sleds are getting gaped :lol: you are just that dumb 

Are precision sports sleds entering drags with bone Stock clutching and winning? No? Oh weird!

Are precision sports sleds entering drags with bone Stock clutching and winning? No? Oh weird!

The slowest doo 1200 martin ever built would put 10 bus lengths on the fastest sled you've ever seen. Eat your owned hayseed dick biter .....you got it hard

Just now, f7ben said:

The slowest doo 1200 martin ever built would put 10 bus lengths on the fastest sled you've ever seen. Eat your owned hayseed dick biter .....you got it hard

And does that 1200 doo have Stock clutching? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Wow. 4 threads on 2 forums.....attention whore

4 threads at least just on here probably. Its ridiculous but at least it's about sledding and not the same old same old around here. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

And it ran stock clutching?

Not what the argument was about. You need me to link up all the people that said you had to change clutching if you changed power?

Dumb ass motherfucker