Just Nasty.

Hahahaha.  I tried to convince my wife that pee tickets belonged in the waste basket while we're in the RV.  She looked at me like I was crazy and said "ummm, no way.  If this thing can't take a few pieces of toilet paper then we need a new motorhome"  

I immediately folded and said, "yep, never mind" 

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha.  I tried to convince my wife that pee tickets belonged in the waste basket while we're in the RV.  She looked at me like I was crazy and said "ummm, no way.  If this thing can't take a few pieces of toilet paper then we need a new motorhome"  

I immediately folded and said, "yep, never mind" 

Are you hooked there or do you have to dump?

Do you just leave open if you have full hookup or do you open every so often?

20 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Are you hooked there or do you have to dump?

Do you just leave open if you have full hookup or do you open every so often?

These lake front sites at The Crazyhorse are only water and electric.  The honey wagon stops by every tuesday and friday and empties our holding tanks.  Works good.  They stop by like clockwork even if we are not here.  The honey wagon is included in the rent.  

When we have full hook ups I leave the valves closed and only dump when the tanks are 3/4 full or the morning we are leaving.  If you leave the black water valve open the water will outrun the turd and the turds will stick to the tank, hose, connections and dry and cause big problems.  Obviously we leave the grey water closed until after emptying the black tank as the gray water flushes everything nice and clean.  

Edited by AKIQPilot

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

These lake front sites at The Crazyhorse are only water and electric.  The honey wagon stops by every tuesday and friday and empties our holding tanks.  Works good.  They stop by like clockwork even if we are not here.  The honey wagon is included in the rent.  

When we have full hook ups I leave the valves closed and only dump when the tanks are 3/4 full or the morning we are leaving.  If you leave the black water valve open the water will outrun the turd and the turds will stick to the tank, hose, connections and dry and cause big problems.  Obviously we leave the grey water closed until after emptying the black tank as the gray water flushes everything nice and clean.  

Yup i do the same. :bc:

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Walked into a restroom in the UP a few years back and all urinals and toilets were in use, a guy in there whipped it out and pissed in 1 of the sinks..

Ive seen that a bunch of times when we used to go drinkin at the bars on 3rd street in niagara falls new york after the bars closed in ontario at 1am.

:lol:

• Sad 1