New Doos'

Poncho

19 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Sweet. Ya, over $20k does seem ridiculous doesn't it.

I've been thinking of getting rid of Dianah's Vector and my backup MXZ 800 and replace them with a 900T. Watching kijiji for some left over deals but they are still around $19k with the taxes minus what ever I can get out of the 2 sleds.

Probably just wait one more year and then decide. The '12 Vector has 7500 kms on it. Still sellable but not depreciating much at this point. The other 2 are under 3k kms.

are you looking for an XRS, X or adrenaline?

14 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I've been thinking of getting rid of Dianah's Vector and my backup MXZ 800 and replace them with a 900T. Watching kijiji for some left over deals but they are still around $19k with the taxes minus what ever I can get out of the 2 sleds.

Probably just wait one more year and then decide. The '12 Vector has 7500 kms on it. Still sellable but not depreciating much at this point. The other 2 are under 3k kms.

Yes it does, but there is no reason for me to shell out money now on a 2019 leftover.  

Always need a backup IMO.

For me having the (4) sleds isn't really a big deal as I like to share the enjoyment with the guys who are working for me anyways,  and that pays more dividends than I can get in any market.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

I'll wait a year as my 800 really owes me nothing. Unless it blows a cylinder. Then I'll pick up a 900T

37 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Why are you going up on the Poolaris 850, after only one season ? 

I want to have all the best.  Poo 850, Doo 900T and Cat 800 so when I say who the best is it really counts, no bias.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, 04nightfire said:

are you looking for an XRS, X or adrenaline?

1 hour ago, Reevester said:

Yeah Tim, we might know someone that wants to get rid of his. :lol:

None of the above. It would need to be an Enduro.

1 minute ago, 04nightfire said:

Get the cushy ride

and a heated seat.

Also a decent windshield and air deflection.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes it does, but there is no reason for me to shell out money now on a 2019 leftover.  

Always need a backup IMO.

For me having the (4) sleds isn't really a big deal as I like to share the enjoyment with the guys who are working for me anyways,  and that pays more dividends than I can get in any market.

Ya, if I didn't have the backup I'd have a hard time finding someone to ride with. My buddy who has been ride it this last 2 years says he'll buy it if I sell but I'm not convinced he'll get back in to the sport after being out for 10 years. He plows snow too so.....

That's why I say trade the 2 and get a 900T. It would be the backup sled for anyone who wants to ride it. If I was just buying a sled for her, it would be a 900na.

14 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Ya, if I didn't have the backup I'd have a hard time finding someone to ride with. My buddy who has been ride it this last 2 years says he'll buy it if I sell but I'm not convinced he'll get back in to the sport after being out for 10 years. He plows snow too so.....

That's why I say trade the 2 and get a 900T. It would be the backup sled for anyone who wants to ride it. If I was just buying a sled for her, it would be a 900na.

I totally get that.  It turned out real good for me though this year as my son was around and was able to get in rides with old friends and some employees.

Next year should be good so long as there is snow.

16 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I want to have all the best.  Poo 850, Doo 900T and Cat 800 so when I say who the best is it really counts, no bias.

And with a little luck one of them will be running !! ;) 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/19/2019 at 9:45 PM, StevieWonder said:

Actually Puzzler has been out riding and doing great . 

Poor call Poncho , Slow Joe isn’t puzzler . But I will say there is a lot of trolling on here . And looks like it’s someone else , insert mirror comment now . 

Hey Stevie is Puzzle Slowjoe back from his ride yet.....the mileage must be stacking up.......Just asking.....no posts since I asked.....months ago.......Cheers