New Doos'

Poncho

2 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

two strokes. what you going to do?

Spend money..... Be interesting to hear why the cylinder went down. My old Doo 800 spun a ring snagging the exhaust port

2 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Spend money..... Be interesting to hear why the cylinder went down. My old Doo 800 spun a ring snagging the exhaust port

ya I'm curious too. It was a very light seize and then it started on one cylinder so that's why I'm leaning to it leaned out or bad injector  

I got it going by rotating the clutch right away. 

3 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

track differences? 

I would go the 1.5 personally. and get the adjustment package. The quick adjust rear suspension works well.

I figured out the adjustment package and agree, the 1.5 is a pre-studded track vs the ripsaw 1.25.  I have always added studs to my tracks.  Any real difference if just using a standard pattern?

15 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

ya I'm curious too. It was a very light seize and then it started on one cylinder so that's why I'm leaning to it leaned out or bad injector  

I got it going by rotating the clutch right away. 

Good, cold seize maybe and as long as there are no aluminum deposits on the plug, you might have got lucky.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I figured out the adjustment package and agree, the 1.5 is a pre-studded track vs the ripsaw 1.25.  I have always added studs to my tracks.  Any real difference if just using a standard pattern?

I run the 1.325 Cobra on my XCR, mind you it is a 121, but I added the I-studs to it rather than traditional studding.  It works well, saves weight, just in pure ice conditions controllability is limited, certainly not as sure-track as having studs.  

6 minutes ago, Poncho said:

I run the 1.325 Cobra on my XCR, mind you it is a 121, but I added the I-studs to it rather than traditional studding.  It works well, saves weight, just in pure ice conditions controllability is limited, certainly not as sure-track as having studs.  

You have the RUSH version then, somehow I thought it was the Switchback 137.  OK thanks.

51 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes the pre studded doesn't stop nearly as well as studs but you will need the extra lug height for 190 HP In my opinion. My short track XRS with regular 1.25 inch height and studs will out stop my kids 1.6 inch prestudded renegade. Well maybe not now! lol!

51 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Good, cold seize maybe and as long as there are no aluminum deposits on the plug, you might have got lucky.

Im betting we did. I got it going pretty easy so Im betting pistons and rings and we good. 

"Our father who art in heaven...……………….."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just finalized my order.

Thinking I'm ready to head over to DooTalk now.:lol:

Deets, we want deets!

Congrats, btw. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

I'll see you over there.  Make sure you get the screen kit for the front grills

Did I read that it comes standard in the 2020?

I read that thread with the part numbers to convert the 19's.

22 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Did I read that it comes standard in the 2020?

I read that thread with the part numbers to convert the 19's.

I'll have to double check if it comes on the 2020's.  I may have missed that

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

???

Snow dust gets in and freezes the steering up cock stiff

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Renegade X-RS

900 Turbo, black, Ice Ripper 1.5, Adjustment system.

Over $20K out the fucking door.

Wow! But as someone once said to me, you can't put a price on recreation. Congrats again. :bc:

Edited by irv

2 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

I'll have to double check if it comes on the 2020's.  I may have missed that

Snow dust gets in and freezes the steering up cock stiff

Fucking Skidoo.

I'm getting all ready.  Ironically son just brought these home yesterday.  Dewlaid.:lol:

koolaid.thumb.jpg.4ebd39c6bf795f2c434ac5507bd42866.jpg

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Renegade X-RS

900 Turbo, black, Ice Ripper 1.5, Adjustment system.

Over $20K out the fucking door.

Sweet. Ya, over $20k does seem ridiculous doesn't it.

I've been thinking of getting rid of Dianah's Vector and my backup MXZ 800 and replace them with a 900T. Watching kijiji for some left over deals but they are still around $19k with the taxes minus what ever I can get out of the 2 sleds.

Probably just wait one more year and then decide. The '12 Vector has 7500 kms on it. Still sellable but not depreciating much at this point. The other 2 are under 3k kms.