New Doos'

Poncho

Showing my age where the F*** is the windshields I ride the north and its cold I dont see trucks with sled trailers on flying down the highway with windshields missing why do you want to ride a sled with nothing at all?

2 minutes ago, Slow Joe said:

Showing my age where the F*** is the windshields I ride the north and its cold I dont see trucks with sled trailers on flying down the highway with windshields missing why do you want to ride a sled with nothing at all?

It's called Posing you silly old fart ! LoL

Don't ride'm long, don't ride'm far, GoPro, Instargam, Flat deck Flat Brim, sick looking shop, repeat

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Oh he is here, have you looked in the mirror recently Joe???  LOL, really?

Eh where's your cottage ?!?! I took the E101 up from Denbigh to Griffith and was ready to quit snowmobiling... Da Fuuukk ???

29 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Eh where's your cottage ?!?! I took the E101 up from Denbigh to Griffith and was ready to quit snowmobiling... Da Fuuukk ???

No grooming at all during the weekend......they posted today that they had groomed that section last night.  I suspect they will get everything done in my area this week, it was just they were overwhelmed with snow.  Did you eat at the restaurant?

Edited by Poncho

40 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Oh he is here, have you looked in the mirror recently Joe???  LOL, really?

Whats this all about he was one of the guys on here to first answer any questions I had so I dont see where asking about him gets this response and why

5 hours ago, bladefever said:

fixed it for you.....

Along with the minimal windshield. The new minimal clothing line up from BRP

46789731_10156860456823838_1314703117236830208_o.jpg

Not sure what's worse, that or the 40 yr old guys with their Skittles wrap, goggles, frostbite and a can

Skittles.jpg

43 minutes ago, StevieWonder said:

Actually Puzzler has been out riding and doing great . 

Poor call Poncho , Slow Joe isn’t puzzler . But I will say there is a lot of trolling on here . And looks like it’s someone else , insert mirror comment now . 

Thanks for clarifying that and confirming. Lol

Edited by Poncho

1 hour ago, StevieWonder said:

Actually Puzzler has been out riding and doing great . 

Poor call Poncho , Slow Joe isn’t puzzler . But I will say there is a lot of trolling on here . And looks like it’s someone else , insert mirror comment now . 

I'm sure Puzzle will check in in a few days when he is back from riding:)

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:pc:

Sounds like there is no love lost between them 2. There is no way Slowjoe is Puzzle. I'm not sure what Poncho is thinking? :dunno:

On 2/19/2019 at 10:25 AM, Tinker said:

i quit that trail 4 weeks ago,awful,madoc to the 62 rail bed is the same,old trail cleared at otter, busted through from the otter side on sat,the indy with the 1.3 track is a beast in the deep snow

I have a 2018 1200 right now, pretty disappointed that I'd have to go to a turbo motor to get anything compatible for a 4 stroke in a skidoo chassis now that there is no more 1200. Also, I don't think the gen4 front end design is all that nice looking of a machine. 

If i go a 600 2 stroke i will probably go back to Polaris

• Like 1