New Ski-Doo's

irv

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Ironically I watched a Burant video doing and explaining why he shortens the tunnel or puts a 163” skid in a 155” tunnel.  Snowflap is also an issue in deep snow.  

Join the club. His YouTube is a bit boring though, he could get his points across a lot more concisely. 

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

I believe it's a feature that's been on Lynx sleds too, disappointed they're not offering SHOT on the X-RS trail sleds.

zero reason for shot on a trail sled,  it's designed to save weight when your having to dig a sled out not while riding groomed trails.  Shocked no 129 900's,  they already have the chassis not a big deal to attach the 129 tunnel on it.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

See , now I have been telling you this for YEARS now . You thought I was just being mean but all along , I was just trying to help you . You owe me bigly . :bc:

Damn, I guess you're right!

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

zero reason for shot on a trail sled,  it's designed to save weight when your having to dig a sled out not while riding groomed trails.  Shocked no 129 900's,  they already have the chassis not a big deal to attach the 129 tunnel on it.  

so you see no benefit of not having a 19lb battery and a,5 lb starter under the hood of a dimond pounder ? 

I do for sure he'll just the not having to buy a new one every 2 yrs is enogh reason for shot 

oh and it is not for when digging out it is for less effort when ridding on its side and or javing to pull it over and around 

Edited by Ez ryder

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

So is that actually a thing? I always figured it was an internet hoax 

not sure if it is a 880 or not but he said they have a 19 and a new mountain cat and the 20 demo has deff more midrage .

only a few text from him so no major details 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

not sure if it is a 880 or not but he said they have a 19 and a new mountain cat and the 20 demo has deff more midrage .

only a few text from him so no major details 

Fuck get on his ass we need info 

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so you see no benefit of not having a 19lb battery and a,5 lb starter under the hood of a dimond pounder ? 

I do for sure he'll just the not having to buy a new one every 2 yrs is enogh reason for shot 

oh and it is not for when digging out it is for less effort when ridding on its side and or javing to pull it over and around 

Shot is a fantastic feature, not for everyone mind you.  But the tech is awesome.  Who doesn’t want 20-25 lbs. less weight off one side of the sled?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Shot is a fantastic feature, not for everyone mind you.  But the tech is awesome.  Who doesn’t want 20-25 lbs. less weight off one side of the sled?

I’m kind of surprised this tech isn’t on the trail sleds this year. Dumb.

• Like 1