New Ski-Doo's

irv

13 hours ago, rump-rider said:

Anyone who buys a built in GPS on their sled is a fucking retard. You can get a simple to use and more advanced Nuvi with a big screen and a great map program for $150 and still be able to use it in future sleds, your ATV, and your car.

You work for Doo now? :lol: I didn’t think they had their 1st show til next week. Sometimes the colors we think look rediculous online turn out great in person. And all black sleds looks great on the computer but I think it’s boring on snow. :dunno: I’ll still probably end up with the black one though. Maybe at some red to it.

No you're a retard!!!!!111

• Platinum Contributing Member

The new Summit is an excellent design.  Shorten the tunnel and eliminate the snowflap.  Burant does the same thing with his Poos.  

Edited by SnowRider

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

Skidoo has gone straight faggot. Glad I don't ride one of those gay ass frogs anymore. 

Poo’s perfect for you......posing on a 144” Assault that’s never been off a groomed trail :lmao: 

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The new Summit is an excellent design.  Shorten the tunnel and eleminate the snowflap.  Burant does the same thing with his Poos.  

I believe it's a feature that's been on Lynx sleds too, disappointed they're not offering SHOT on the X-RS trail sleds.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I believe it's a feature that's been on Lynx sleds too, disappointed they're not offering SHOT on the X-RS trail sleds.

Ironically I watched a Burant video doing and explaining why he shortens the tunnel or puts a 163” skid in a 155” tunnel.  Snowflap is also an issue in deep snow.  

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Ironically I watched a Burant video doing and explaining why he shortens the tunnel or puts a 163” skid in a 155” tunnel.  Snowflap is also an issue in deep snow.  

Guys have been running without snow flaps for yrs.

57 minutes ago, Anler said:

Skidoo has gone straight faggot. Glad I don't ride one of those gay ass frogs anymore. 

See , now I have been telling you this for YEARS now . You thought I was just being mean but all along , I was just trying to help you . You owe me bigly . :bc: