New Ski-Doo's

irv

1 hour ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

Why didn't you work on it yourself you retarded know nothing weak american FAGGOT?

even f7ben isn't faggot enough to not know what a wrench is

Good job

Da fuck you talking about. Went in for warranty a piece of shit and came out a piece of shit 

3 hours ago, 04nightfire said:

No. Arms long list of things. My 17 SBA never saw the inside of a dealer. Motor and sled were bulletproof 

My headlight took a shit. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

My headlight took a shit. 

My buds blew on a trip and we started calling him “sunset Scotty”. Had to be back by 6. :lol: 

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...

Halver22 on DooTalk did these mock ups for me.  I like them both, but I think it needs some red accents in the back of the sled. 

5179.thumb.png.20d0364f41dd163ca7b57944168baa90.png

5180.thumb.png.05d4a90843a5e33f5bc865304c33f433.png

He's gonna make the rear bumper red and see if that helps. Maybe make the REV decal on the tunnel red too?  I can get that decal in red from a 2019 Renegade X 

• Like 1

I like # 1 the best. was looking at 2020 FR it doesn't look too bad as long as you change out those lime green ski loops and replace "Freeride" green crap wording with simple black color oh almost forgot. dump that green coated handlebar!  my mods list to make FR looks decent would be. 

1. black skis with blue ski handles. 2.  replace green "Freeride" with black lettering  3. silver or black coated handlebars. 4. medium windshield ( HAS NONE! ) 5. swap out green piece by windshield for black one. 

10 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

I like # 1 the best. was looking at 2020 FR it doesn't look too bad as long as you change out those lime green ski loops and replace "Freeride" green crap wording with simple black color oh almost forgot. dump that green coated handlebar!  my mods list to make FR looks decent would be. 

1. black skis with blue ski handles. 2.  replace green "Freeride" with black lettering  3. silver or black coated handlebars. 4. medium windshield ( HAS NONE! ) 5. swap out green piece by windshield for black one. 

Are you going to order one?

He just sent me #3

5351.thumb.png.e4e23dc8f374498b9cef21d45c69045d.png

I think the red bumper definitely works.  Tomorrow he's going to do a couple more for me.

• Like 1

Oh shit,  I like # 3 better by quite bit! what a difference it makes by adding red bumper to it.  and yes will be snowchecking 2020 FR as long as I like the feel of it. he has a 2018 FR on consignment ( black and white with facebook logo on it LOL ) for me to get the feel of it. :bc:  would be in 137" form, 1.75" track  perfect 50 / 50 on and off trail setup.  

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Oh shit,  I like # 3 better by quite bit! what a difference it makes by adding red bumper to it.  and yes will be snowchecking 2020 FR as long as I like the feel of it. he has a 2018 FR on consignment ( black and white with facebook logo on it LOL ) for me to get the feel of it. :bc:  would be in 137" form, 1.75" track  perfect 50 / 50 on and off trail setup.  

If you want, I'll have him do a mock up of it how you said you wanted it 

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

If you want, I'll have him do a mock up of it how you said you wanted it 

Hell yeah that would rock. only need to see 1 example for my setup ideas.  did you notice this green puke crap also can be found on seadoos and 4 wheelers, SxS too ? this crap color has to be stopped. 

9 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Hell yeah that would rock. only need to see 1 example for my setup ideas. 

did you notice this green puke crap also can be found on seadoos and 4 wheelers, SxS too ? this crap color has to be stopped. 

I'll let him know.

Yep. That Manta Green has got to go. Worst looking sleds 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Are you going to order one?

He just sent me #3

5351.thumb.png.e4e23dc8f374498b9cef21d45c69045d.png

I think the red bumper definitely works.  Tomorrow he's going to do a couple more for me.

That looks slick...damn.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That looks slick...damn.

He's going to do a few others.  One like that, but with the red ultra low windshield. And then both ways as before, but add the red REV decal on the tunnel. 

21 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Wow. Kev with gay stuff!

Imagine that!

:lol:

no need to get mad, the gay talk with z notty is all you have on here.  :lol: he pummels you around daily :bc: