New Ski-Doo's

irv

10 minutes ago, DAVE said:

:lol:

Id like to see shrub in JJs car.

Im guessing its not as far off as you think....JJ is dainty and never could push a bad car.

There are 3 other drivers there that can't seem to get the job done either.

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

There are 3 other drivers there that can't seem to get the job done either.

Chases avg finish is slightly above his career avg in cup...byron should be in xfinity...

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ckf said:

I see you haven't changed one bit. Not that I always agree with your position, but I have always respected you for standing up for your beliefs :bc:    JJ sucks!!!!  :lol: 

JJ certainly has sucked lately,  still the GOAT

37 minutes ago, ckf said:

That whole team is way behind. As for Jeffy, he never knew how to drive. I almost pulled the 'oh shit' handle off his old truck more than once :lol:

after driving with spump in a snowstorm as a passenger back from jackman I now know what i've put people through for too many years,  sorry.  

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, ckf said:

I see you haven't changed one bit. Not that I always agree with your position, but I have always respected you for standing up for your beliefs :bc:    JJ sucks!!!!  :lol: 

37 minutes ago, ckf said:

That whole team is way behind. As for Jeffy, he never knew how to drive. I almost pulled the 'oh shit' handle off his old truck more than once :lol:

after driving with spump in a snowstorm as a passenger back from jackman I now know what i've put people through for too many years,  sorry.  

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Triple black is the only way a sled or anything looks good

Their Lynx line up looks good, SkiDoo, not so much 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

They need to fucking fire their graphics people is what they need to do.  

Agreed on doing what poo does.   Much more sane choices.  

Yep.  And the morons who pick their colors 

Yep. Should be able to do it easily. SnowCheck gives them plenty of time to get their production lines ups in order. Their logistics just obviously suck big nigger dicks 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Agreed on the bold :whiteflag:

:lol: on the 2nd part. You reap what you sow :lol:

29 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Who's JJ ?

Jimmy Johnson  :thumb:

16HMSTD1nk10684_207766.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Take this faggot nascar talk to that faggot nascar thread, faggot. 

:finger:

IKR.....Lime green ski doos are gay enough  :lol: 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

From Birch Run last night 

IMG_20190313_202600549.thumb.jpg.5528d45d79fb080f9d588459f6cddd50.jpgIMG_20190313_202550533.thumb.jpg.d4660d4fd6848c8caf26ab2d7f432662.jpgIMG_20190313_204427801.thumb.jpg.e3806ea26aa85805ed09ff7bc3a65ac4.jpgIMG_20190313_204420108.thumb.jpg.63fdbbeb6c9328784f79a228055bfa3f.jpgIMG_20190313_203950192.thumb.jpg.5143fe79662c1d17d3816c5f9393eeb4.jpgIMG_20190313_203508742.thumb.jpg.452b17bd695155bc35b90f72812f1e60.jpgIMG_20190313_203004638.thumb.jpg.05a331fcbeff44bf148f3352866ab8d9.jpgIMG_20190313_203038865.thumb.jpg.6f5cbdfb23f14803412868454ca0f3a8.jpg

What an incredible line up of bad ass sleds.  SkiDoo seems to step up their game every year these days.  I would live to own any one of those sleds.  Every one of those sleds would put a smile on my face.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

What an incredible line up of bad ass sleds.  SkiDoo seems to step up their game every year these days.  I would live to own any one of those sleds.  Every one of those sleds would put a smile on my face.  

The colors on some are just wrong. The tunnels on the MXZs need to be black.  Way to much yellow for me. The Manta green is just nasty.  :flush:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I really like that red/white Backcountry XRS.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Maybe you should stay home next yr.

:news:

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

The colors on some are just wrong. The tunnels on the MXZs need to be black.  Way to much yellow for me. The Manta green is just nasty.  :flush:

I like all the colors.  I'm a substance over style kind of guy.  

51 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I really like the seats on the Freeride and the Summit.  Those are bad ass for sure.  

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Maybe you should stay home next yr.

:news:

I come home every now and then.  Not enough to justify a new sled but when have I even been known to make solid financial decisions. :flush: 

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I really like the seats on the Freeride and the Summit.  Those are bad ass for sure.  

I come home every now and then.  Not enough to justify a new sled but when have I even been known to make solid financial decisions. :flush: 

Did ride at all this winter?

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wish I could get that color combo on an MXZ XRS. Still a bit to much red I'm, but it looks better than last year's BC XRX with the white added to it.  Precisely why Doo needs to offer choices to those of us who are going to order sleds, like Polaris does to their customers. 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

For the past couple of years the other than black color options for SkiDoo colors have sucked ass.  This is where Polaris has their shit together and SkiDoo doesn't. 

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Did ride at all this winter?

I went on several rides around the house with the grand kids.  I only went into the mountains once.  

There is so much snow this year that we will be riding into May or even June in the hills.  On the other hand it never got cold so the lake will be open by the end of April.  

• Like 1