New Ski-Doo's

irv

doo site is more stable now, what the hell were they thinking putting that puke green color on renegade XRS's  just as bad as McDoo back in 2015.  maybe it will look different when I see it in person at the show. 

20gadegreen.png

Edited by Beavis and Butt-Head

3 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

doo site is more stable now, what the hell were they thinking putting that puke green color on renegade XRS's  just as bad as McDoo back in 2015.  maybe it will look different when I see it in person at the show. 

20gadegreen.png

Seems like the best colors are available on the mountain sleds. Unless you want black or yellow. Or that green. :puke: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Seems like the best colors are available on the mountain sleds. Unless you want black or yellow. Or that green. :puke: 

I like that iceberg blue Summit X. not sure what the differences for  Summit X with and without "Expert package"  but Expert Package got that ugly black / copper orange color. so for me it would be just Summit X with iceberg blue color. 

5 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

20gadegreen.png

HEY ! I love my McDoo…………….haven't seen another one yet. But blacked out Skidoo's are a dime a dozen.

6 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

I got a text about it today. If it’s legit I’ll order one 

Oh yes, a hyper two stroke cat first year...…………………………………..ahhhhh No!

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

New sleds are all ugly as fuck. The straight lines all over it are just horrible looking.  Bring back some nice sleek curves in the design.

They look like a 6 year olds transformer toy for fucks sake.

352e78d21321839a87b6d40a0095e340.jpg.667e17c58dae0a46c5c3bdf440673b5d.jpg

Last commercial I heard was 155 HP for the Doo 850 and 182 HP from the new Cat 880 ?? 

No doubt the 2018 n up 850's were detuned from 2017 but that's a 30 HP smack in the vagina, cant say as I understand the G4 Utility and Touring chassis's either. It's a great sled to ride aggressive but it's a cold windy narrow little fukker that's impossible to work on. Meh, I'm just gettin old.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Last commercial I heard was 155 HP for the Doo 850 and 182 HP from the new Cat 880 ?? 

No doubt the 2018 n up 850's were detuned from 2017 but that's a 30 HP smack in the vagina, cant say as I understand the G4 Utility and Touring chassis's either. It's a great sled to ride aggressive but it's a cold windy narrow little fukker that's impossible to work on. Meh, I'm just gettin old.

Yup. I want to put a high windshield and mirrors on my XRS...…………….I was told no.

1 hour ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

HEY ! I love my McDoo…………….haven't seen another one yet. But blacked out Skidoo's are a dime a dozen.

Oh yes, a hyper two stroke cat first year...…………………………………..ahhhhh No!

Not very often cat has put out a bad engine. Especially in the last 20 years 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

New sleds are all ugly as fuck. The straight lines all over it are just horrible looking.  Bring back some nice sleek curves in the design.

Triples ftw 

86141F6D-3F3E-40D8-80B8-174BE939E3DD.jpeg

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

right lets go back to the ugly as hell 90's early 00's styling.  These sleds are the best ever made regardless of manufacturer.  (well except yammie they really don't make sleds anymore)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Not very often cat has put out a bad engine. Especially in the last 20 years 

True. Sounds like the chassis is the same, just minor tweaks.