***OFFICIAL*** FSCE Biggest Complete Fucking RETARD of 2018 Candidate Nomination Thread

3 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

No I haven't, my po isn't letting me move home where my snowmachines are, most likely going to sell my ultra as soon as it's running

Good luck, I hope things workout well for you.  I hope you stick around the site too.

2 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

No I'm in Fairbanks rn, I have a job interview a home Depot tomorrow and if I get hired I'll stay here

Good luck :bc:

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Probly easier to figure out who ISN'T a complete retard , at the least the list would be short

:goodpost:

• Gold Member
55 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

No I'm in Fairbanks rn, I have a job interview a home Depot tomorrow and if I get hired I'll stay here

You lost you virginity to a big buck Indian in jail didn’t you????  You can always put your mouth to work sucking dick for some blow in Fairbanks you fag!!!

16 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Probly easier to figure out who ISN'T a complete retard , at the least the list would be short

You are the head retard of the retard brigade you money grubbing hooknosed Faggot :finger2:

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

Has to be bhen, he was in a huge lead before the clutching thing but that was the lock

I have been away from the boards and don’t have time to back read all the Ben attention whoring drama. Can someone give me the cliff notes of what Ben is foaming at the mouth about now?

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have been away from the boards and don’t have time to back read all the Ben attention whoring drama. Can someone give me the cliff notes of what Ben is foaming at the mouth about now?

NO!  Well, I can try....it started when Ben said stock clutching is good enough when aiming for high performance in his sleds.  What it morphed into was a shit show that ran into other forums and multiple threads.  A task that few here can do better than Ben.  Well, to be fair...I can act just as retarded....but I prefer my shit shows stay in one thread.  Benny likes to diversify!

:lol: 

58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

NO!  Well, I can try....it started when Ben said stock clutching is good enough when aiming for high performance in his sleds.  What it morphed into was a shit show that ran into other forums and multiple threads.  A task that few here can do better than Ben.  Well, to be fair...I can act just as retarded....but I prefer my shit shows stay in one thread.  Benny likes to diversify!

I remember a few years ago Bipolarhooknose started a thread on HCS about clutch alignment on F7's his name sake sled and got :owned: in his own thread 5 Fucking times within a matter of minutes and still to this day he denies it  :lol: This isn't the hooknosed shitforbrains first rodeo 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

100% wrong you dumb fuck....never said any of that

33 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I remember a few years ago Bipolarhooknose started a thread on HCS about clutch alignment on F7's his name sake sled and got :owned: in his own thread 5 Fucking times within a matter of minutes and still to this day he denies it  :lol: This isn't the hooknosed shitforbrains first rodeo 

Wrong

51 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Ben doesn't know shit about sleds!

He's a poser!!