Good talk

f7ben

Just now, Zambroski said:

Exactly.  Hey, I’m willing to let you down off your dummy cross.  But you gotta jump.

Hey dumbfuck.....HSR , Sludgey and retarded Dave said stock clutching would not work with a tune at all. Zero gain....that's what they said. 

I simply disagreed with them

Are you so fucking brain dead you dont even know what's being argued about?

Just now, f7ben said:

Hey dumbfuck.....HSR , Sludgey and retarded Dave said stock clutching would not work with a tune at all. Zero gain....that's what they said. 

I simply disagreed with them

Are you so fucking brain dead you dont even know what's being argued about?

That’s not what I read. I believe you may be paraphrasing (again).

Whatever.  It’s all funny as fuck to me.  But, I also understand the benefits of clutch tuning for optimal performance.

Now, shutty!!!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

That’s not what I read. I believe you may be paraphrasing (again).

Whatever.  It’s all funny as fuck to me.  But, I also understand the benefits of clutch tuning for optimal performance.

Now, shutty!!!!

That is exactly what they said. HSR said you cannot add 60-80-100hp to a sled on the same clutching and have it work.

Dumb Dave and Sludhey said there would be zero gain out of a tune without clutching.

I simply disagreed as I have seen it and done it. For a trail sled it doesnt matter....they are so retarded fucking fast less than optimal is still ludicrous on the trail

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Good god.....the increase is do to the increase in power overcoming the clutching....

The increased power spins the clutch faster which grips the belt harder.

Sweet fuck

What is the purpose of the helix secondary spring weights rollers and primary spring in say the 2019 yamaha SRX? The pieces in the front clutch are designed to hold the engine at a certain full shift rpm. The helix and spring are put together to give the sled certain back and upshift characteristics. The idea is to have the most efficient coolest clutches possible. When you add power you exceed the capabilities of the clutches to grab the belt making them inefficient.

Lets just agree to disagree. 

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What is the purpose of the helix secondary spring weights rollers and primary spring in say the 2019 yamaha SRX? The pieces in the front clutch are designed to hold the engine at a certain full shift rpm. The helix and spring are put together to give the sled certain back and upshift characteristics. The idea is to have the most efficient coolest clutches possible. When you add power you exceed the capabilities of the clutches to grab the belt making them inefficient.

Lets just agree to disagree. 

When you add power and it's at a higher rpm the clutching is still effective generally

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

This is a simple concept to grasp. I dont understand why so many here are having trouble with it. 

Because there are a lot of fucking morons here.

Also I've got a whole thread of assholes on HCS disagreeing that more boost and fuel will allow peak rpm and hp to rise until a restriction is found or something breaks. It's like fucking retard hour.

Edited by f7ben

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Not necessarily. What do you do if it makes more hp at same rpm?

That's not what happens when you add boost with a system that has no other restrictions. You can let rpm rise and power with it.

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

No you are 

You said zero benefit to a tune without clutching. I proved you wrong dozens of times

HSR said you couldnt run the same clutch setup across a wide range of hp. I provided countless examples.

You morons argue with the simplest of facts like more boost and fuel will continue to make power at increasing rpms until a restriction is found. Yet anyone with a brain knows true.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You said zero benefit to a tune without clutching. I proved you wrong dozens of times

HSR said you couldnt run the same clutch setup across a wide range of hp. I provided countless examples.

You morons argue with the simplest of facts like more boost and fuel will continue to make power at increasing rpms until a restriction is found. Yet anyone with a brain knows true.

Basically everyone has told you that no you can’t run the exact same clutching on any sled over all power levels and expect it to work properly yet here you are 

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Basically everyone has told you that no you can’t run the exact same clutching on any sled over all power levels and expect it to work properly yet here you are 

I never said over all power levels. I said across a wide range of power levels.

Like 80hp or so. I've done it , D&D does it. Everyone who posted on dootalk does it. Patriotic Innovations posted it worked fine buddy Bill does it on 2 motec powered skidoos.....and on and on.

You're a dumbfuck who hasnt got a clue

Edited by f7ben

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Like 80hp or so. I've done it , D&D does it. Everyone who posted on dootalk does it. Patriotic Innovations posted it worked fine buddy Bill does it on 2 motec powered skidoos.....and on and on.

Just take youre ownage and stfu.

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

All clutching “works” at any power level. But it doesn’t work properly. You just don’t get it :lol: 

• Like 1