Good Read...Justice Dept. discussing deposing a President

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So don’t investigate... ok Vlad

thank god for our justice dept

You have lost your marbles....our "Justice Department" is as crooked as the day is long.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Harder on the russians than bush or obama were....

:owned:

:lol:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You just keep babbling the same nonsense and ignoring  the OP.

Come on smales. You’re smarter than this. I mean Jesus, look who’s in your corner, that is telling enough. All the stuff suspicious stuff we have seen for ourselves, and learned about trump over the years and you question why he was investigated and why the concern? God damn dude, that is dumb Dave thinking right there.

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Come on smales. You’re smarter than this. I mean Jesus, look who’s in your corner, that is telling enough. All the stuff suspicious stuff we have seen for ourselves, and learned about trump over the years and you question why he was investigated and why the concern? God damn dude, that is dumb Dave thinking right there.

I'm on my own side and I can see that there was an effort to get rid of Trump....not happy with a lot of his bullshit but this is not right. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:wrong: about litteraly fucking everything since the big bang, dumbest most gullible stupid fuck since AlGore invented the Internet SMH 

And you don’t understand why? 

Are you trying to tell me they should have just let trump alone?

There are procedures in place...backdoor  secret meetings and offers to wear wires is fucked up.

What kind of procedures? Just ask the guy? You are out to lunch here dude. 

You are so out to lunch it would seem you haven't eaten lunch like ever but are still mysteriously a fat fucking slob and a dumb shitforbrains  :finger2:

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What kind of procedures? Just ask the guy? You are out to lunch here dude. 

So you approve of secret backdoor meetings and offers to wear wires because they were troubled and had a feeling Russia was involved...Sorry my lunch is just fine. 

27 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Youre an idiot.

The end.

Just now, DAVE said:

Youre an idiot.

The end.

In slingers post Replace Trump with Hillary, Obama,s DOJ, IRS, and FBI and his opinion goes totally in the opposite direction..:lol:

• Haha 1

Backdoor meetings? Really investigating a possible Russian operative as our president  for the reasons he gave is why we have the Justice department. the Russians are Our adversary their the reason we spend trillions on our military.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Backdoor meetings? Really investigating a possible Russian operative as our president  for the reasons he gave is why we have the Justice department. the Russians are Our adversary their the reason we spend trillions on our military.

Hmm if all that is true that means since obama promised concessions to putin that makes him a Russian agent!!!

18 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

In slingers post Replace Trump with Hillary, Obama,s DOJ, IRS, and FBI and his opinion goes totally in the opposite direction..:lol:

You’re full of shit. If anyone, dem, repug, or Indy had the same baggage, and performed the same actions as trump, I’d fully expect them to be investigated. 

Complete irony coming from you on this topic. If Hillary had done one of the one hundred things trump did here you’d be all over it.  So please, spare me your bullshit

Edited by Snoslinger

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s mind boggling, especially with smales. These other bozos? Not so much, it’s expected 

Smales, what should the DOJ have done, based on all the evidence and actions taken by trump? Please be specific. 

What about the actions taken by Hillary?

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

What about the actions taken by Hillary?

This isn’t about Hilary, sorry. In addition , the actions aren’t even in the same ballpark. Now go fuck yourself, eh?

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Can’t find an answer to that over on DU again hey 

Oh sludgey, if all this was about was a mic picking up a conversation betweeen trump and Putin, about a treaty, in an open room full of people and reporters, with the whole thing being about the treaty, this wouldn’t be happening to poor little trump. So take your false equivalencies and shove them up your dumb ass....