Good Read...Justice Dept. discussing deposing a President

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't know but they need to be held accountable.

They absolutely do. The entire deck has been stacked against Trump since day one. Its too bad they wont just let him do his job. 

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

They absolutely do. The entire deck has been stacked against Trump since day one. Its too they wont just let him do his job. 

It's one thing for Congress to be obstructionist as they always are but this goes above and beyond.

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

lets ignore all the valid reasons to investigate trump, and instead concentrate on the investigators. You bozos are fucked in the head. Christ if they hadn’t investigated this orange piece of shit that would be more concerning. 

Your lack of self awareness is at an all time high.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

lets ignore all the valid reasons to investigate trump, and instead concentrate on the investigators. You bozos are fucked in the head. Christ if they hadn’t investigated this orange piece of shit that would be more concerning. 

How you gonna feel when Mueller comes up with nothing on Trump?

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

How you gonna feel when Mueller comes up with nothing on Trump?

Mueller has all the dirt on trump. Maximum collusion. But the people who demanded the investigation happen will bury the findings 

Asking the Russians to find Hillary‘s emails into days later releasing them is suspicious 

Meeting with Russians in the White House and saying he got rid of Comey   And there shouldn’t be any more problems is suspicious. Those very Russians in the White House were banned from the US. Nothing suspicious there 

Manafort trying to establish a secret communication with the Kremlin. Nothing suspicious there. 

Manafort emails to the Russians it were intercepted by the FBI.  Nothing suspicious there. 

Since then Trump has met secretly in private with Putin on multiple occasions with no one present. Nothing suspicious there

If this was Clinton you fucking guys would have have her strung up in Washington for the first instance I mentioned 

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Asking the Russians to find Hillary‘s emails into days later releasing them is suspicious 

Meeting with Russians in the White House and saying he got rid of Comey   And there shouldn’t be any more problems is suspicious. Those very Russians in the White House were banned from the US. Nothing suspicious there 

Manafort trying to establish a secret communication with the Kremlin. Nothing suspicious there. 

Manafort emails to the Russians it were intercepted by the FBI.  Nothing suspicious there. 

Since then Trump has met secretly in private with Putin on multiple occasions with no one present. Nothing suspicious there

If this was Clinton you fucking guys would have have her strung up in Washington for the first instance I mentioned 

Harder on the russians than bush or obama were....

:owned:

And this beauty....

Former FBI director McCabe explains that Trump believed Putin over US intel about NK missiles: "Intel officials [told Trump his position] was not consistent with any of the intel our govt possesses. To which POTUS replied, 'I don't care. I believe Putin.'"

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And this beauty....

Former FBI director McCabe explains that Trump believed Putin over US intel about NK missiles: "Intel officials [told Trump his position] was not consistent with any of the intel our govt possesses. To which POTUS replied, 'I don't care. I believe Putin.'"

You just keep babbling the same nonsense and ignoring  the OP.

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And this beauty....

Well the intel was lyin about Trump you fucking retard...of course Trumps not going to trust it.

• Like 2