Will he do it?

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Im sure he would too. But starting with claims like that, how much bullshit is he willing to spew? Possibly as much as Donny.

So you’d question everything he’d say because of what could be a figure of speech? Jesus, trump must bug the shit out of you.....

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

So you’d question everything he’d say because of what could be a figure of speech? Jesus, trump must bug the shit out of you.....

No he dosnt bug me at all. I just expect everything he says to be bullshit and use common sense to decide what has a chance to be true. Just like with that dudes claim.

If Trump bugged the shit out of me I would probably start 3-4 threads a day about him. Know what I mean?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

No he dosnt bug me at all. I just expect everything he says to be bullshit and use common sense to decide what has a chance to be true. Just like with that dudes claim.

If Trump bugged the shit out of me I would probably start 3-4 threads a day about him. Know what I mean?

It was sarcasm dude