Trump tweets, the Sunday editions

More crying about SNL. Without retribution? :lol:

Donald J. Trump

Nothing funny about tired Saturday Night Live on Fake News NBC! Question is, how do the Networks get away with these total Republican hit jobs without retribution? Likewise for many other shows? Very unfair and should be looked into. This is the real Collusion!
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Trump is the only thing funny on SNL any more

I will agree with you there.

All you liberals think about is Trump.

You will lose again in 2020 because of it.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Trump will not win again in 2020

You know, there was a time I thought that.  Of course, I'll still be surprised if he runs instead of picking a successor but, right now, barring any new war or something unforeseen.  I don't see the Dems having the ability to beat him.  I wish you all would kinda get on it instead of smashing the moderates that have a chance to pull votes.  But instead, same old hate.  Same old petulance.  Same old bitterness.  Same old repugnance.  Add to those gross traits, incoming freshmen to DC that are about as smart as dirt....but can scream and cry with the best of them.  Ewww.  I don't understand it. 

Schumer is flipping his lid over "possum face's" bringing this "New Green Deal" to the floor for a vote.  You're whole party is getting outplayed badly and you keep supplying your players with gloves and baseballs while on the football field whole you coach them on how to swing through the pitch.  :dunno:

57 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

If the gop was smart, they’d start looking for other candidates to challenge trump, if he’s even in the race

Because of his high approval ratings and stealing the Latino and union vote from the Dems?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You know, there was a time I thought that.  Of course, I'll still be surprised if he runs instead of picking a successor but, right now, barring any new war or something unforeseen.  I don't see the Dems having the ability to beat him.  I wish you all would kinda get on it instead of smashing the moderates that have a chance to pull votes.  But instead, same old hate.  Same old petulance.  Same old bitterness.  Same old repugnance.  Add to those gross traits, incoming freshmen to DC that are about as smart as dirt....but can scream and cry with the best of them.  Ewww.  I don't understand it. 

Schumer is flipping his lid over "possum face's" bringing this "New Green Deal" to the floor for a vote.  You're whole party is getting outplayed badly and you keep supplying your players with gloves and baseballs while on the football field whole you coach them on how to swing through the pitch.  :dunno:

A moderate dem will beat trump.  A moderate dem will be filtered out of the pile as we get closer to the election. Trump, if he’s even in the race, would lose bigly. Therefore, if you want to retain some form of conservatism, you’d be smart to challenge trump. Moderate republicans are not a fan of what trump is doing to their brand. Trump is too dumb to realize this and keeps pleasing his simpleton base only. 

Edited by Snoslinger

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

One thing that is a certainty is you Snot will be 100% :wrong: AGAIN 

It will be fun though. 

Tools will be along to tell us he has no chance.

MC will claim he’ll never see the inside of the White House, after January of ‘21 of course.

good times!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

we heard it here first, best of luck in 2020:lol:

Dude, trump won because of promises to drain the swamp, being a DC outsider, and a business wonder who was going to cut spending and get things under control. Instead he did the opposite. While a large percentage of dumb fucks in the country still fall for his BS, many who voted for him see through his act. They won’t support him again...

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Dude, trump won because of promises to drain the swamp, being a DC outsider, and a business wonder who was going to cut spending and get things under control. Instead he did the opposite. While a large percentage of dumb fucks in the country still fall for his BS, many who voted for him see through his act. They won’t support him again...

Trump won because he wasn't a DC insider and the MSM decided to make him the villain....and the bias was clear for all to see.  Trump won Because Hillary was a proven crook and a liar...and again, the media and Obama's administration protecting her under massive corruption was also clear for all to see.  Trump won because Obama was a terrible leader, negotiator, businessperson and inspired almost no confidence...and YET AGAIN, Americans saw the MSM protecting him and his lying administration.  Trump won because Americans had about enough of the liberals and their constant whining grievance groups trying to force their ideals down everyone's throats.  Trump won because being called a "racist" due to a disagreement just got absurd.  Trump won because Americans got sick of the weak and intellectually feeble proclaiming themselves as the "strong and intellectually elite".  

Meh...that's good enough.  You stopped reading after the second sentence.  :lmao: 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Out of INdys , yes. Repubs will still vote for him just as you , snowdoofus and xc morrison will vote for whoever is the dem candidate. And if the dem candidate is a waste of oxegen don't count on dems to carry them.

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Out of INdys , yes. Repubs will still vote for him just as you , snowdoofus and xc morrison will vote for whoever is the dem candidate. And if the dem candidate is a waste of oxegen don't count on dems to carry them.

Not all repugs will vote for him, especialky if there’s a moderate dem

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Not all repugs will vote for him, especialky if there’s a moderate dem

Most, just as most dems will vote for a dem know matter how trashy they are. You did vote for swillary right?