The Fake Fucking (d)aisy Chain Me(d)ia Will Leave This Alone OR Spin It Aroun(d) Again . Actor jussie smollett Made It All Up + Paid For It

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6713267/Chicago-police-believe-Jussie-Smollett-PAID-two-Nigerian-brothers-ATTACK-street.html   :read:   Me(d)ia hacks owned again , not before spewing the always  predictable   alt left dem hate political +  hollywood talking points.

Edited by hwytohell

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

But what a dumb fuck this clown is. Not to mention the damage he’s done to legitimate attacks. Fucking cunt.

Typical liberal...scum of the earth...kinda like you and making stories up about me because you are so full of envy.

:bc:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Typical liberal...scum of the earth...kinda like you and making stories up about me because you are so full of envy.

The day I become envious of some inbred, loudmouth, dumb, obnoxious, redneck clown who likes to portray himself as a baller, wildly successful, wildly popular, and the tucker hibbert of the great UP.....

is the day I support trump

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The day I become envious of some inbred, loudmouth, dumb, obnoxious, redneck clown who likes to portray himself as a baller, wildly successful, wildly popular, and the tucker hibbert of the great UP.....

Making up lies about me.

Oops

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

No shit....ol Flappy sure is delusional!!

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: This proves what, you can drive a minivan in the snow?

That I was riding in my country....

You spouting off so much about me....youre forgetting what youre sayin.

:lol:

Media?  😂

this was yesterday.   Still trying to connect the dots.   They were trump hating  Obama lovers so it is weird they were yelling mags. ?????  Can’t figure it out.  Also,  he said two white guys ,  but it was two black guys he saw everyday???? It so weird, how could he make such a mistake??????

34272768-E4D6-48AA-B2ED-41E859A5E012.jpeg

89F30402-73FB-4DA0-8A9F-BE5FCA311207.jpeg

• Haha 1