Amazon will pay $0 in taxes on $11,200,000,000 in profit for 2018

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

For starters, the things allowed under net operating loss

so you should be able to invest in a very large building a new manufacturing machine  or move your company at a cost of call it 5 million and your taxable income for that year is only 4 million you should not be allowed to  spread the 5 million up in to 2 or 3 yrs or 1 year them the extra in the following year ? in your opinion that is a loop hole ? 

so you think any business should never invest more in said business than it takes in  in any given year ?

I am ok with that as long as the government at every level has to abide by the same rules.

what about start ups they always run deficits first few yrs from investments to the business . hell I had no real tax bills the first 5 yrs of my corporation few grand a yr at most now I buy shit just to lower my bracket . but that said most of the time that shit i buy makes money and keeps the corp moving to higher brackets    

13 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Hmmmm, did trump ever fix those tax loopholes that he and others used to avoid taxes? Like he said he was going to do?

loop hole is a bull shit MSNBC word 

there are no loop holes just legal deductions that a 1040 person cant get because they have no business to invest in to and the word plays well to the fucking sheep 

oh repatriation of cash helps in that so called loop hole we had a lot of that cash come back with trump 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

loop hole is a bull shit MSNBC word 

there are no loop holes just legal deductions that a 1040 person cant get because they have no business to invest in to and the word plays well to the fucking sheep 

Ok, h&r blockhead

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Ok, h&r blockhead

no what you descried before was not a loop hole holding over losses for any reason is not a loop hole 

now give me a loop hole 

Edited by Ez ryder

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No just those with stupid comments like yours.

So anyone who doesn’t work for themselves, and wants some corporate tax loopholes cut, are bozos?

dpntou realize you just insulted a shit load of trumpsters, who were tricked by trump when he said he was going to stop a lot of these things?

Maybe it’s you who’s the bozo...

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

So anyone who doesn’t work for themselves, and wants some corporate tax loopholes cut, are bozos?

dpntou realize you just insulted a shit load of trumpsters, who were tricked by trump when he said he was going to stop a lot of these things?

so again give us all a example of a loop hole 

hey any ass hole can start a s corp in his or her basement . start selling your hobby and deduct you equipment mileage etc etc and some day may actually make some money at it.

so yes and 1040 person with any ambition can get in on what you call a loop hole . ie legit deductions for bushiness expense .

and most trumpsters are happy with the lower taxes they got    

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You don't even know what loopholes were used bozo?

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You don't even know what loopholes were used bozo?

Nope, and neither do you. But I do know the company made a ton of money and paid little to no taxes. So whatever they used to do that, needs fixed. That is not right. That is my point.  Capiche, or do I need to get the crayons out?

Nope, and neither do you. But I do know the company made a ton of money and paid little to no taxes. So whatever they used to do that, needs fixed. That is not right. That is my point.  Capiche, or do I need to get the crayons out?

Yes you do need to get the crayons out, the entire Maga pack.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes you do need to get the crayons out, the entire Maga pack.

Why don’t you just stfu about US taxes? Funny as shit reading a Canadian laughing about citizens wanting corporations to pay more taxes, while living in tax heavy Canada. :lol: Why don’t you clowns move down here since you seem to love it so much?

Do you think much before you post? Serious question 

Edited by Snoslinger

Why don’t you just stfu about US taxes? Funny as shit reading a Canadian laughing about citizens wanting corporations to pay more taxes, while living in tax heavy Canada. :lol: Why don’t you clowns move down here since you seem to love it so much?

Poor slinger

Just now, DAVE said:

Poor slinger

Why poor me? I’m not the one living in an environment I despise, or at least pretend to despise. You dipshits pay more taxes, have socialized medicine and other things,  yet live there. Kind of odd for rww wannabes. :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Why poor me? I’m not the one living in an environment I despise, or at least pretend to despise. You dipshits pay more taxes, have socialized medicine and other things,  yet live there. Kind of odd for rww wannabes. :lol:

Im happy everywhere...cause im naturally a happy person.

You on the otherhand are a miserable liberal.

:bc:

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Your Corp taxes are too high, your personal taxes too low.  Own it.